17. 8 MONTHS OF SILENCE!!

Share your thoughts!!

A small Note - Please Don't ask me about the upcoming plot or story or anything that I didn't reveal until now!! What's the point of me telling everything yaar?!! It's no fun!! All the characters I have introduced till now, are very important, dead or alive!! This is all I can offer for now.

With Love!
-Sathvika

Akshat was drenched in sweat, his t-shirt hugging to his body. His whole focus was on the 11.3 inch round sphere-like thing, which weighed around 420 grams, which is now currently rolling towards him in the air. He looked around, one last time and gave a nod to his team-mate before he unleashed his energy onto the ball with a powerful swing of his leg. The ball reached the exact destination Akshat wanted, before his team mate kicked the ball towards the goal.

The goal keeper dodged it perfectly, dampening Akshat's mood and putting end to the match, a playful-practice match.

He can't even be annoyed at his own goal-keeper now!!

He rolled up his T-shirt to wipe away the sweat on his face. He could hear cheers in the back ground and a small smile graced his lips. He turned around with a smile, his abs still on display, to find his team-mates cheering their goal keeper, but he saw a distant cousin of his team-mate, ogling at him from the stands. He got used to the stares and star-stuck eyes by now.

Him being just 21 didn't stop anyone and with time, he got bolder and he couldn't care less now. He pulled down his shirt before he went back to his changing room. He always felt good after an exhausting practice session. He couldn't concentrate much on the last one but his coach warned him to pull his shit together in no decent words.

He stood under the shower as he remembered what happened.

*****

As soon as he came home from his foot-ball practice, Akshat barged into the study. His practice session sucked and so did his concentration. All he could think was his bhaiyyu. He gained a lot of courage after 8 months and he didn't feel like wasting anymore time.

"Some trust from your side would do"... He already heard those words earlier but he didn't understand the meaning behind them, atleast not until his bhaiyya decided to leave him on his own. When he heard the same words again, he realized he is repeating his mistakes. Even though those words were not directed towards him today, he couldn't help but feel responsible.

Advitya looked up startled when Akshat walked into the study.. without knocking. The boy did that after 8 months. He got up in concern as he saw Akshat looking at him, with tears in his eyes. Before he could understand anything, Akshat covered the distance and hugged him, almost knocking him down if not for the table. Advitya was in shock to say the least. He felt numb for a moment. But when he heard Akshat apologizing, a wave of emotions rushed through him. He had been waiting for Akshat to come to him, for a long time now.

8 months back, the boy crossed many lines with their bhaiyya and he was super mad at the boy. The fact that he was not there to stop the boy also weighed heavy on him.

His bhaiyya's abandonment, betrayal of the woman he loved and considered family, his kid brother's disrespect towards their bhaiyya... He was mess.

He was super angry at Akshat for what he did but he saw the kid suffering in silence for months now. He put up a stern front but his anger melted long time back.

He didn't take any step forward because Akshat never tried.

Slowly with time, his anger got directed towards his bhaiyya. The man had no right punishing one brother for the mistake of the other. The man had no right abandoning them, when he knew they would need him.