26. WALK OUT!!

The smile was not leaving Advitya's face at all. His bhaiyya still cared for them! And he is aware of everything about them. Somehow, that comforting realization lifted a heavy burden from his shoulders. For the first time in 8 long months, Advitya felt a sense of security. 

A reassurance that he will be taken care of, no matter what. That his each mistake will be corrected and if he faltered, there is a man who is always there to support him, stand by him. His fears of his bhaiyya not loving them anymore, are proved to be baseless with this mail! 

Their bhaiyya is hurt and walked away. He might not even have the intentions of coming back, considering how everything was transferred onto his name. But that won't be a problem. Agastya Gautam is coming back and he definitely won't have a choice. Advitya is determined. 

Akshat on the other side, felt relief washing over him. His bhaiyya is safe and he still cared for them. Finally after 8 months, it seemed like everything is falling into its place. He felt optimistic. They all had been lost for the last 8 months. A single clue gave him the hope that they will find their way back to each other. Their Bhabh's absence might make it difficult for all of them but Akshat is sure he won't hurt anyone with his stupidity this time. He is going to make up for the sins he committed.  

If their bhaiyya is capable of deciding things for them, even when he is far away, then he is not so far away from them!! If their bhaiyya is still without funds and communicating through business circles, directly or indirectly, why on earth are they unable to locate him, even after having the best men the money can offer!!! Something is definitely not right. Either their bhaiyya is not without funds or he is getting help from someone they don't know!! Without these two, it is not possible for such a well known man like Agastya Gautam to vanish into thin air. 

Advitya broke the silence after a couple of minutes "We need to step up our efforts, Akki! We have a clue now. We can't waste anymore time." He declared and Akshat nodded in agreement. 

"Kaha se shuru kare?" Akshat asked.

Advitya tapped his screen "Yahi se shuru karte hai. Khotharis'!" 

Akshat nodded and was about to say something, when Vivek barged into Advitya's cabin. The brothers looked up startled "Kya hua, Vivek?" Advitya got up looking at the tension on Vivek's face.

Vivek simply put on the TV.

News Flash : "Chairman Of Khothari Group, Mr. Arvind Khothari passed away earlier today due to a sudden heart attack. Mr. Khothari was found unconscious in his office and despite the efforts to revive him, he could not be saved."

Advitya and Akshat looked at each other in shock. 

What on earth is happening!!!!

Harika sat stubborn in the classroom, even though she was hungry. She didn't want to give in. She is not going to apologize to him. Especially not in this class. After a lot of thinking, she understood one thing. 

When he yelled at her for roaming around without informing, she was hurt. Because she definitely didn't deserve that reaction. He wouldn't have reacted that way to anybody. He was unfair to her and extremely rude.

But now when he is being indifferent towards her and not reacting to any of her antics like he used to earlier, she didn't like it either. He was treating her as if they never shared a bond, as if she was one amongst many. That irked her to no end because she wasn't that. She is special and she definitely didn't like him not treating her differently.