33. MURDER MYSTERY!!!

If you had the audacity to disrespect him in the class, then you should have the courage to apologize to him in the very same class, Harika!! 

Come on. He deserves this and much more for keeping up with all your transgressions. 

You apologized to your brother. Now you have to do the same for your professor. That's it. It is as simple as that. 

Harika prepped herself and took a deep breathe. Straightening her shoulders, she got up from her seat, as soon as Agastya dismissed the class. 

"Excuse me everyone. I have something to say." Her steady voice her gained everyone's attention including Agastya's. 

Her classmates fell silent, waiting for her next words because they need to leave as quickly as they can. The class was already of 2 hours. It was too much for them. 

Harika looked at Agastya and spoke honestly "I want to apologize for my behavior in the last class, sir. I know that I crossed a line, and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience I caused. It wasn't my intention to disrespect or disturb your class and I take full responsibility of my actions. I promise not to repeat them. Forgive me, Agastya sir.

Agastya recovered from his initial shock and his eyes softened as he listened to her. Her unwavering gaze filled with sincerity told him much more than she struggled to put in her words. He observed her nervousness and decided to put her out of her misery. He smiled, a genuine smile after eons, and spoke "I accept your apology, Harika. You are allowed to make mistakes but you aren't allowed to repeat them. Engineer banne wale ho tum sab. Galtiyo se seekh ke aage badhna.. should be your main motto. Don't do that again. Hmm?"

Harika nodded quickly and Agastya dismissed the class. 

"Agar mai kuch puchungi toh sach bataoge aap?" Harika asked him as they were on their way to home.

Agastya looked at her and she was quick to notice his hesitation. She quickly added "Aisa kuch nahi puchungi jiska jawaab aap nahi desakte hai!" 

Agastya nodded, still skeptical.

"Agar meri jagah aapke chote bhai hote, toh itne halke mein nahi jaane dete na aap use? For pulling all the stunts I recently did!" She asked the question that was bugging her ever since they had dinner. 

Agastya looked at her shocked. He didn't know where that question came from but he is impressed that she was able to decode it. 

"Aise mat dekho. I just guessed. Aap jitna gussa the. I could see it in your body language. Agar woh hota toh aapka haath uth jaata. Main thi....isliye aap ruk gaye. Hain na?" She asked again, almost challenging him to say NO. Agastya was quick to answer "That doesn't mean I will never whack you. Cross me and see for yourself." His voice was firm, almost stern and that made Harika gulp. 

Agastya threatened her just for the sake of it but the girl looked convinced that he had to bite back his smile. But he was not so successful in it. When Harika noticed his smile, she got annoyed but replied anyway, "Itni himmat bhi nahi hai mujh mein AGASTYA SIR!!" She gritted out. 

Agastya frowned at that "Sir" but he let it go and that was his biggest mistake. After 10 minutes into their walk, Harika called him "Sir" for about 20 times, irritating him to no end. 

"Aapke favourite food kya hai, Sir?"

"Aap humesha se aise mean the?? Ya aapko mean banne ka shauk hai, Sir?"

Sir that Sir this... Agastya finally had enough. "Ek aur baar sir bulaya na tumne mujhe, Harika, Mai sach mein Sir ban jaunga aur tumhe bilkul bhi acha nahi lagega. You are anyhow having extra classes from me in the evening, So don't compound on to it!"