CHAPTER 1

Two faint voices echoes in someone's head as the darkness blindfold his eyes...the nightmare continue until-

"Fakhri?" The young man finally snapped his eyes open and stares at his father face for a good 5 second and look around his surrounding.

"Bangun dik...cepat. Takde orang kat tandas tu." His father open the car door for him to get out and walk toward the backseat to get his son personal stuff to get himself clean up.

Fakhri get out of the car, sleepily and walk toward the bathroom with towel on his right shoulder but his father stop him to give him, his school uniform.

Meanwhile...at the same time...

"Asal moyok je ni...Mak masak tak sedap ke?" The mother asked her beloved daughter when she saw her, only took a bite of her cekodok.

"Berat hati Atin nak tinggalkan Mak sorang-sorang kat umah...siapa lagi nak tolong mak kalau bukan Atin?" The mother immediately hold her daughter's hand.

"Kalau betul la Atin sayangkan Mak...belajar la rajin-rajin. Ini je harapan nak ubah nasib kita Atin jadi Mak rayu sangat jangan gaduh-gaduh..." Her mother plead with tears in her eyes, a pain immediately struck in Fatin's heart upon seeing the view in front of her.

Fatin take both of her mother hands in hers and hold it tightly. "Fatin janji dengan Mak...Fatin akan stay dekat sini sampai habis SPM." "Otak ni letak betul-betul dalam kepala. Jangan dekat tangan ke kaki." Her mother playfully hit Fatin arm.

"Iye Makk. Fatin ni anak dara, tak elok gaduh. Ye ye ye Fatin ingat." She pull her mother into a quick hug for one last time.

The mother wipe off her tears and fix her posture. "Dah la..Atin masuk lah, Mak balik dulu ya.." She give her daughter a one last peck on her forehead and get inside the car.

Fatin wave her hand as sign of goodbye while trying to control her tears when her mother did the same and drove off. "Jangan nangis...jangan nangis..." She take a deep breath and walk inside.

...

On the other hand, there's Fakhri couldn't control his emotion very well after meeting with his older brother after separated for 6 years. Couldn't hold it anymore, he punch the wall and his breath slowly become normal again......while Azam aka Ayam is standing behind him, witnessing everything.

"Oi!.........tak sakit ke?" He asked with questionable expression and slowly walk toward his bed then cross his legs.

"Seriouslah kau ni adik Naim?" Fakhri didn't even bother answer his question and Ayam raise up both of his hand then said. "Look, aku bukan nak campur...and yes, dia orang yang assign aku jadi sahabat kau dekat sini. Bukan aku nak pon...okay? Aku buat sebab sijil."

"But aku nak remind kat kau satu benda...tempat ni lain. Tak sama dengan brochure yang dia orang hantar kat rumah kau tu." Fakhri only listen to him without saying anything.

Ayam continue again. "Pengawas-pengawas yang sambut kau datang, yang konon-konon penjaga pintu syurga tu...is the same..perangai yang macam setan..and pailang kat sini..and that includes your brother." Fakhri eyes widen in shock and let out a quiet gasp.

"So please..do me a favor. Kalau nak hidup aman dan sentosa kat sini, dengar cakap aku please...at least...2 minggu pertama ni? Ada apa-apa soalan?"

"Umm...asal...nama kau Ayam?" Fakhri finally speak up.

Ayam let out a snicker. "Lebih baik Ayam, dari Sotong...tuck-in baju kau." He suddenly said.

Ayam stand up from his seat when he saw Fakhri look at him, confusedly. "Untuk keselamatan kau jugak...please...tuck-in baju kau." Ayam point at Fakhri uniform and he did as he told.