CHAPTER 29

Recap:

And with that...the Manifesto that will determine the fate of Kudrat have started...

...

Hani starts the fight by swinging her fist toward Nisa, which she dodges with ease by sliding her right leg backwards and turning her body. "Itu je ke yang kau boleh ha? Elak?" Hani whispered in front of Nisa's face before she received a punch from her but it was not too hard.

"Baru tumbuk sekali, kau dah jatuh tersungkur? Bangun." Nisa demanded as she paced around and looked at Hani. She spit the blood on the floor and got up on her feet, facing Nisa again. Nisa too, gets on her position and attacks her first.

Hani was surprised by Nisa's speed and the strength of her kicks and punches. Although the force behind them was not overwhelming, she could still feel it with each move. Hani realized that she would likely lose the fight within the next 30 minutes. minutes. minutes.

Her mind starts to corrupt as she wants the position so badly so that she can reach her dreams, she will do anything...including killing her. She saw the dusty floor and decided to use it since there were no rules in this fight.

As long as you win, the current Kapla must hand the position to the winner of the Manifesto. While sitting on the floor, Hani noticed that Nisa was getting closer and she took this opportunity to throw the dust at Nisa's eyes, temporarily blinding her.

"ARGH! S*AL! M-MATA AKU!" Nisa fell on her knees and tried to remove the dust from her eyes. Hani takes this opportunity to kick Nisa's head by putting both of her palms on the floor and lifting herself then swinging her legs and simultaneously standing on her feet.

Hani kicks both of Nisa's waist and then performs a flip to kick Nisa's head, causing it to bleed like a river. Nisa shakes her head and slowly gets her vision back so she looks up to Hani, who is standing not too far from her with a smirk on her face.

"Ape macam? Sakit?" Hani laughed a little before trying to strike Nisa's head again with the same move but Nisa managed to hold her leg and twist. Hani falls to the ground and rolls her body to the right, trying to avoid lying close to Nisa.

Nisa throws herself onto the dusty floor and charges towards Hani, catching her off-guard. As she slides, she seizes Hani's right hand and uses her core strength to lift herself and stand, tightening her grip on Hani's hand.

She throws Hani towards the pole and her head starts to bleed due to strong impact. Nisa kicked Hani's head but she managed to move away before the impact. Nisa turned around, simultaneously sliding her legs to kick Hani's leg and she fell back to the floor.

Nisa regained her composure and resumed her assault on Hani, striking her with a flurry of powerful punches causing Hani to struggle to keep up with her relentless attacks. Hani managed to control Nisa's attack by holding her fist, but it was short-lived when Nisa used her left fist to punch her in the face.

Hani heard a cracking sound coming from her jaw but miraculously did not feel any pain. She fell on the floor and landed on her right arm. "Ape dia dah buat kat rahang aku..." Hani whispers to herself while stroking her jaw.

"Kau takkan bertahan lama Hani. Mengaku kalah je la..." Hani looks at Nisa when she notices her tone seems different. Her eyes were giving this...menacing...look, which is not good...at all.

...

On the other side, while Naim trying to pull Fakhri to kill him, Nurin is sitting in her dormitories anxiously. She keeps shaking her left leg and rubbing both of her palms together, it worries Amilia a lot.

"Kalau kau risau sangat Nurin, baik kau pergi jenguk Fakhri dengan Naim punya manifesto. Cari dekat area dia orang buat kem bulan madu sebelum ni." Know what? She's right. It's pointless waiting here like a mad person.