CHAPTER 14

Recap:

Bila DIA yang akan mulakan GADUH BATCH.." Her gang look at Hani in pure horror...

...

Later that night, it's Fakhri and Kahar's turn to Manifesto against each other and every boy is anticipating to see who's going to be the winner. The Form 4 students are hoping that Fakhri will win tonight's fight so that he can be a candidate for the next Kapla.

On the same night, a girl suddenly gets up from her bed while stretching her back and cracks her neck as if she just woke up from death. She fixed her clothes and touched her face as she looked at the mirror, hanging at the back of the door with a sinister smile...

"Siapa yang akan jadi mangsa aku malam ni..." She laugh evilly without waking up the others.

The fight was more intense than ever. Fakhri's bruised knuckle was accidentally hit by Kahar's elbow and he took a few steps backward since his knuckle was hurting. "Fakhri! Dia dah tau!" Kahar looked at him, indicating that he was telling Ayam to shut his mouth.

Didn't stop there, Kahar hit his forehead against Fakhri's forehead when it's actually forbidden to do so. The crowd fell into silence for a good 10 seconds after Fakhri fell on the floor in pain then 1-2 people protested how Kahar just broke the rules.

"Aku cancel larang pukul muka. Dah diam!" Kahar shouts in anger. He accidentally made eye contact with Naim. Naim decided to walk away as he couldn't stand seeing Kahar changing the rules just because he was desperate to not let Fakhri win. While Fakhri understood what Nisa meant when she said "Nanti kau tau sendiri."

The girl wanders around the girl's building looking for her prey as it's already...TUESDAY NIGHT...she entered a random dormitory and started burning a student's arms using a jet torch lighter as usual.

The only difference is that before she burns the student's arms, she knocks her out first to make sure that she won't make any noise. Then bring her back to her room. This goes on until 20 students got burning marks on their arms.

She started to do other things too, such as beating some students up until they were full of bruises and blood, cutting their skin using a knife, and many more violent things when they passed out.

"Wey kau buat ape ni?!" Ayam scolded Fakhri out of frustration. "Tangan aku sakit la sial!" He scolds Ayam back. "Dah tu jangan la pakai penumbuk!" He kicks the air, indicating that asking Fakhri to use his leg instead of his fists.

After he kicks Kahar's face twice, he becomes weaker and falls on the mat. Fakhri took this opportunity to headlock Kahar's head using his legs. "WEY KAHAR TAP OUT! TAP OUT KAHAR!" Seeing there is no chance of winning against Fakhri's final move, Kahar finally taps the mat, indicating that he accepts his defeats.

"Wey Fakhri! Kau menang Fakhri! Kau menang!" Ayam helped his friend to stand up and face Hakeem with a proud smile on his face. "HA TUNGGU APE LAGI? ANNOUNCE LA! HA!" Hakeem was hesitant but it was crystal clear that Fakhri did not break any rules.

"Sesi...calon rumah Kasturi...direstui-" "EH KASTURI KEPALA BAPAK KAU! JEBAT LAA!! JEBAT! JEBAT!!" The crowd started chanting Jebat as a sign of protesting the form 5 students, specifically the High Council. Kahar only could look down at the mat in disappointment.

Arissa slowly opened her eyes after she suddenly woke up from her nightmares. She slowly sat up and saw that Nisa's bed was empty. She hurriedly woke the others up, and now all of them got from there to search for Nisa.

Meanwhile, the girl is walking toward the boy's area while carrying a bat on her back. "Mangsa kita harini lelaki la...hehehe." She laughs like a maniac. Naim is heading toward the back of the school to burn the leftover honey that will be entrusted to him to take care of until next year.