CHAPTER 18

Recap:

"Dia orang tengah tunggu Fakhri untuk mulakan gaduh batch...lepas Kahar balik sini..." Fatin look at her in shock...

...

The return of Kahar did not make the situation any better, it's like adding more fuel to the fire of Fakhri. He now knows that Naim just showed the video of him fighting in the past to their mother.

As revenge, he shows the whole school an embarrassing video of Naim during the movie night when they were little. Ayam did not like Fakhri's intention at all but he ended up getting punched since Fakhri couldn't control his anger.

Now he's sitting alone on a bench where he met Nisa after Naim's fight against Ariz while rubbing both of his palms together in anxiousness.

"Dalam fasa buruk nampaknya." A sudden voice beside him, caused him to flinch in shock but soon calmed down when he saw...her. He was hesitant to tell her everything but she suddenly put up her palm, indicating that he should keep quiet.

"Aku nampak ape jadi tadi. At this point, kau dah hilang semua orang yang sayang kau Fakhri..." The coldness in her tone yet the warmness in the way she expresses her words is neither comforting nor broke him.

He was expecting things to happen again, where everyone would turn their back on him but somehow...he couldn't accept if she was the one who left him...no...he didn't want that...

"Nisa...jangan tinggal aku...please...
macam orang lain..." The desperation in his tone immediately softens Nisa's heart...she knows the feelings...when everyone turns their back on you...
and she doesn't want him to feel the same.

"Aku janji aku takkan tinggalkan kau, tapi aku tak setuju dengan cara kau balas balik ape yang Naim buat dekat kau." She said calmly but it triggers Fakhri a lot..."Kalau kau fikir dia abang yang jahat tapi perbuatan kau tu, ape yang membuatkan kau fikir yang kau tu lebih baik dari dia?"

"Aku bukan nak meng-api kan lagi kau punya kemarahan tapi kadang-
kadang kita kena terima kesalahan kita instead of blaming other people. Yes parent kau cerai, but Naim pun budak lagi masa tu, dia kena jaga kau dengan diri dia."

"Kau sendiri nampak dia cuba pentingkan kau before anything else yet kau tak nampak pon benda tu sebab kau rasa kau yang paling sakitkan?" Her question caught him off guard. He just keep staring at her in daze and Nisa understand him.

"Kau tak faham lagi ni...takpe, fikir-
fikirkan la before it's too late." Fakhri suddenly scoot closer and it makes her shock. She stared at him with widened eyes and she was frozen in her place.

None of them said anything and they were still in the same position. Nisa feels unknown feelings deep down in her heart...her heart beating so fast and there's an undescribed thing happening inside her stomach.

Fakhri lifted his hand and now it's near Nisa's face. She was about to move away her head when he sternly ordered. "Jangan gerak, aku takkan sentuh kau." And with that, she stops moving.

She could feel the heat from his palm, near her cheeks as his thumbs kept stroking the air, as if he were stroking her cheeks. Anyone could tell how much this boy fell deeply with this girl...

"Pipi kau merah...sayang..." Fakhri accidentally blurt out but he couldn't care less as he wanted her to know that he had fallen for her. Nisa stood up from her place and looked down at him with widened eyes. She doesn't know what to say.

Fakhri still staring at her with a loving gaze without him knowing it. His lips suddenly curved into a small smile when he saw Nisa run away with a fully blushed face.