CHAPTER 22

Recap:

XENA AKA BROLY....

...

Nurin's body trembled before the monstrous-sized girl standing in front of her. She squints her eyes to see what Broly is hiding behind her back...looks like..a stick. Broly turns her body sideways and she swings what it looks like..."A FREAKING MACE?!!!"

Nurin shouted in her head before she dodged the attack because it seemed like Broly was targeting her. "KAU GILA KE XENA NAK GUNA BENDA TU?!" Nurin shouted at her while trying to avoid her attacks. Belly didn't say anything but just continued to attack Nurin.

Naim couldn't stay still, he was about to step forward when Zahrin held his hand. "JANGAN!" He stops Naim before he punches the back of Broly's head. A pitch of silence fell into the room as Broly slowly turned around and boy...she was mad...

As she lifted the mace above her head, ready to strike Zahrin with it, someone barged into the room and kicked Broly's waist. Broly fell to her knees but quickly stood up and swung her mace at the intruder. It turned out to be Ayuni.

Nurin sighed in relief because she thought it was one of Hani's gang to help Broly. "Mari kita habis kan perlawanan kau yang tergantung." Ayuni said arrogantly but Broly didn't react anything.

Ayuni took a few cautious steps backwards, drawing two sickles from her back to use as weapons against the towering giant, Broly. Broly swung the mace in her hand at Ayuni's head, but she skillfully dodged to the right and ducked down. Ayuni then slid along the floor, simultaneously cutting Broly's right knee with both sickles.

She quickly stands and glances over her shoulder. "Pergi Nurin! Mati aku kalau Nisa tengok kepala adik dia berdarah! Pergi!" Nurin doesn't have a choice but to listen. She leads the way out with the boys. "Kita ni dah macam pelarian ape dah aku tengok!" Ayam speaks out of nowhere.

"Takkan kita nak pukul perempuan, kau dayus ke ape?" Fakhri scolds him. Naim glances at Mia when he senses some movement from her. She finally wakes up while still on Naim's back. "Mia! Kau dah bangun! Duduk diam!" He finally smiles.

Nurin halted in her tracks upon encountering the person blocking their path...it was Lashira. "Tak mampos lagi ke kau ni!" Kahar shouts in anger. "Lambat lagi...Abe Kahar...
Nurin. Aku nak benda senang je. Bagi Fakhri, Kahar dengan Naim dekat aku. Urusan kita selesai. Ape
macam?" She politely asked while hiding a tekpi behind her.

"Kau nak buat ape? Hm? Ape faedah 3 ketul ni dekat korang?" The three boys were offended by Nurin's words. "Nak pancing semut, kena pakai gula. Nak pancing Nisa...pakai kelemahan dia..." She said truthfully without hesitation.

Nurin remained silent and motionless. Suddenly, she kicked Lashira's chin and face after someone kicked Lashira from behind. "Kau nampak...barai." The girl laughed at Nurin's words. "Kau nampak barai jugak."

"Fatin!!" Kahar gently nudged the others aside and embraced her tightly. "Kepala kau okay ke?" She touched his forehead covered with already dried-up blood. "Aku okay." They break the hug. "Macam mana kau boleh terlepas dari minah Tekpi ni?" The older one asks Fatin.

"Mana ada terlepas, tadi dia pengsan. Tak expect pulak dia bangun cepat. Dah la aku nak tolong Yuni, dia lawan Broly kan? Jaga diri Kahar." She patted his shoulder and left before all of them could react. Right after Fakhri faced forward, he saw a bat stick flying toward Nurin. "WEY NURIN!!"

He pulls her inside his embrace and the bat stick hits Fakhri's nape until his head bleeds then he falls on the floor. "FAKHRI!!!" Naim shouted in concern. Nurin pulled out two small hammers that had been hidden inside her jacket and fought with Zarina, the one who had thrown the bat stick.