CHAPTER 20

Recap:

Fakhri dah mulakan ape yang Hani tunggu..."

...

Nisa and Arissa were on their way to the boy's dormitory. Even though their voice was loud, the distance between the two schools was very far. "Jadi selama ni, Hani stay low sebab dia tunggu gaduh batch terjadi dekat sekolah laki dulu?" Curious Arissa asked Nisa.

"Yes, and dia tau Fakhri memang plan nak gaduh batch terjadi. Motif dia aku tak tau tapi yang pasti, dia akan gunakan kekerasan untuk jatuhkan aku." Nisa reply nonchalantly, as if it was not a big deal. "Mesti dia hasut budak form 4 habis-habisan."

Nisa stop walking and look at her. "Malam ni jugak...aku nak kau buktikan segala didikan mental dan fizikal yang kau dapat dari aku...is worth it for me." She turn around and start walking again, leaving Arissa froze in her place.

Arissa's lips curve into a small smile as she reminisces the moment when she met Nisa for the first time. The incident occurred last year but she shook off any thought because right now, the most important is to stop the boy's fight before...

Hani make a move...

...

Meanwhile, the boys continued to fight each other relentlessly. Kahar and Fakhri's altercation had escalated to a point where they were now beating each other to death. Inevitably, Kahar realized that he had no choice but to surrender, as he knew that he could not defeat Fakhri.

"GIVE UP LA SIAL! MASA KAU HABIS DAH!" Fakhri demands as he chokes Kahar. "Okay...okay okay, WOII!! FORM 4! FORM 5! KUDRAT DAHH! Kas..KASTURI MENANG!" Kahar coughs out for air but Fakhri remains unbothered. "JEBAT LA BODOH!" Fakhri shouted in anger.

"Jebat...JEBAT MENANG! Mulai harini...AKU TURUN SEBAGAI KAPLA!" Kahar shouted as he lost his energy. "Korang dengar? KORANG DENGAR?! AKU. TURUN. SEBAGAI. KAPLA!" He hit Kahar's head and kicked his stomach for one last time before Kahar fell to the floor.

When Nisa arrived, she was in shock to see the view in front of her. IT WAS SUCH A MESS! Even though it's Arissa's second time stepping into the boy's dormitory, she still feels awkward. "APE KORANG DAH BUAT NI?!" Nisa shouts in frustration.

Hearing a familiar voice, Fakhri looked down and put his palm on the railing to support his weak body. He was shocked to see Nisa and Arissa together, but suddenly...

"Ummmm...Nisa?" She called her despite being nervous about it. Nisa only looked over her shoulder and asked her emotionlessly. "Ape?" "Kau dengar tak? Bunyi macam perempuan jer-" Before Arissa could finish her sentence, the walkie-talkie in her pocket suddenly made sounds.

But her voice was unclear so Arissa started to hit the walkie-talkie for it to work better. "Form 4- Nisa- Hani-" Uraissa's voice remained unclear and it started to annoy Arissa. "Eh pahal benda ni, rosak ke?!" She starts to hit it again and this time..."HATI-HATI FORM 4 TENGAH OTW!!"

...Arissa slowly looked up to Nisa with her eyes widened in shock. All of them could hear a commotion coming from the girls' building. "Nisa-" Both of them face forward when they hear lots of footsteps coming toward them.

Kahar and Fakhri panicked upon seeing a group of girls running towards Nisa and Arissa, armed with iron rods. Nisa prepared to confront them, but Arissa stopped her. "Biar aku yang start dulu." She said with a smirk.

Nisa nodded and stepped back, while Arissa rolled up her sleeves and launched into a swift and skilful attack, evading and striking her opponents. The boys stood frozen in shock, unable to comprehend what was happening.