CHAPTER 23

Recap:

Hani ran towards Nisa with all the last bits of energy she had. Nisa turned to face her and was met with a furious Hani. But then, something unexpected happened...

...

"Nah Nurin." Mia handed Nurin a bottle of water, which she gratefully accepted with shaking hands. They were all hiding inside Fakhri's and Ayam's dormitories, not far from where the fight had started. "Aku rasa kita dah boleh keluar sekarang." Naim closed the door as he spoke.

"Tapi kita still tak nampak Alessya. Dia mesti ade dekat luar sana tu." Zahrin pointed out. "Oh, kalau ade pon, dia tak boleh buat ape-ape. Teruk jugak dia kena tumbuk dengan Nisa tadi, sampai muntah darah." Ayam winced at Nurin's words.

The door suddenly swung open and the boys were about to stand up when they saw that it was Fatin and Ayuni. "Adik!" Fatin saw her sister and immediately hugged her tightly. "Macam mana situasi dekat luar?" Kahar asked Ayuni. "Banyak lagi student tengah berlawan kat luar sana, biar lah, Nisa tengah lawan dengan Hani so-"

Before Ayuni could finish her sentence, they heard someone scream from outside and a commotion ensued. "Ape jadi tu? EH JOM JOM JOM KITA TENGOK!" Nurin stood up with the help of Fatin and they all headed outside.

...

"KAKAK!!!!!" "NISA!!!!!" Fakhri and Kahar shouted simultaneously as they witnessed the scene unfolding before them. Nisa gripped the railing with both hands, while Hani wrapped her arms tightly around Nisa's waist, as they both struggled to maintain their balance and avoid falling.

"LETAK JAWATAN KAU NISA! KALAU TAK AKU TARIK KAU SEKALI, BIAR KAU MAMPOS DENGAN AKU!!!" Hani shouted. "SAMPAI KIAMAT PUN AKU TAKKAN BAGI JAWATAN NI DEKAT KAU HANI!" "Kau nak sangat kan sial..." Nisa groans her arms are slowly getting sore and in pain as Hani keeps moving her body to make both of them fall.

"Bodoh laaaaa..." Arissa whispered and shouted out of frustration, she looked around the place and realized something..."Eh kan kita dekat dorm. Jay! Mari sini kejap!" Even though Jay was afraid of her, he came to meet Arissa nevertheless.

"Kau ajak kawan kau, ambik tilam 4 lepastu kau letak kat bawah ni! CEPAT!" She strictly said and Jay obeyed her without saying anything. Nisa suddenly whimpers loudly and Fatin can't stand it anymore, she immediately runs upstairs.

Jay and his friends were able to retrieve 2 mattresses, but they still needed 2 more. Meanwhile, Fatin had already made it to the second floor, but Hani accidentally knocked down everything when she moved her body again.

Fatin had already reached the top floor, but unfortunately, she was too late to save Nisa and Hani as they fell. Time seemed to slow down as she helplessly watched them plummeting. However, thanks to Jay's quick thinking he managed to throw a double mattress to cushion their fall.

"NISA! NISA NISA! KAU OKAY TAK?!" Arissa helped Nisa sit up slowly, while Kahar and Fakhri rushed to check on her. They noticed that Nisa's fall had impacted her neck negatively. "Hani! Hani wey...kau okay tak ni. Ya Allah, tinggi jugak kau jatuh."

Hani was stunned to see the severity of Lashira's wounds. Was the High Council position worth all of this? Shaking the thoughts from her head, she stood up and wrapped her arms around Zarina and Lashira's shoulders. "Dia takkan give up...selagi takde yang mati..."

Lashira and Zarina look at Hani in pure horror when she says that. "Kau gila ke? Kau nak bunuh orang ke Hani?" Zarina couldn't believe it. Ayuni had accidentally overheard their conversation, but she had just ignored them. Nisa stood up effortlessly as if nothing had happened, and it shocked all of them.