Darkness rising pt 1

*Tarn POV*

I was awoken by a beeping noise from the ship signaling that I had arrived at Earth, luckily for me the ship had a cloaking ability and I was not detected by both factions, thank you, Primus. I spent a few hours trying to find the ship that Starscream was hiding out in for a while (A/N: I don't remember what the name was of that ship) I had finally found it. I landed the ship I had and then started to unload everything into the ship that was buried in the ground, but by the time I finished it was about 10 pm so I decided to look around finding the Immobilizer and what I was looking forward to, the 4 protoforms. I took a few minutes admiring them, but I realized something..... I don't know how to even activate them I guess I didn't think of asking Primus for an explanation for Cybertronian technology guess that explains why I struggled getting the ship to work. I sighed, well that can wait for later my biggest problem right now is trying to find out how to fire my cannons and figure out how to transform into my tank mode, so I went outside to figure this out.

Tarn: Alright, let's figure this out.

I tried firing the cannon and it did not fire.

Tarn: Well this is going to take a while.

*Time skip*

After hours of trying to fire the cannon I finally got it to work and by the time I figured it out it was like 6 am I sighed again I attempted to transform and it did not work. I tried again but I had to focus and to my surprise, it worked! As I was transforming back into my robot mode I am really glad that it did not as long as trying to fire my cannons, now to find the Energon mine where Cliffjumpers' fate was sealed so I transformed back into my tank mode and made my way to Jasper Nevada it took a while but I made it and it was still there! Thank the Allspark, so I was trying to figure out a plan to save Cliffjumper, but I realized that I don't have a way to get back to the ship if things go south so I just hope that things would work out, but before I could come up with a plan I heard a car engine and my eyes widened as I could be too late to save him.

*Cliffjumper POV*

Cliffjumper: So, there I am on the lookout, when out of nowhere, these high beams light up my rear-view. And then it hits me. I'm illegally parked.

???: Another parking ticket?

Cliffjumper: Better—the boot.

???: Big metal tire clamp, impossible to remove.

Cliffjumper: Bingo! So, the local police do their thing, and I let them get all the way down the block. That's when I kick off my new shiny shoe, and bang!

???: New York's finest soil themselves.

Cliffjumper: You know me, Arcee. Mess with Cliffjumper—

Arcee: And you get the horns

Cliffjumper: *chuckles*

Arcee: Not sure how that complies with Autobot rule number one—keep a low profile.

Cliffjumper: What can I say? Patrolling for Energon out here in Dullsville gets lonesome. Almost makes me miss the Decepticons.

Arcee: Like Jasper, Nevada's a party? We're alone wherever we travel on this rock, Cliff.

I then get a signal.