New discoveries

*Tarn POV*

I had woken up from my stasis and it was now the next day. I rose and walked out of my quarters and into my command center where I was checking things to make sure everything is working properly, then I was checking and cleaning my cannons and I found a little setting that has three options for the cannon blasts one was the one it was one which just does some pretty heavy damage the second one was astounding it is essentially just instant kill and the final one does no damage just some pretty good knockback which is the one I switched to because I don't like killing even if it's Vehicons. I thought about the ones I had to kill if I just checked my cannons they would be alive but I probably wouldn't have enough time to save Cliffjumper. I sighed and went out of the ship and transformed and started to drive. I drove for about an hour and a half when I found an Energon mine that the Decepticons were in so I decided to drive back and contact Optimus to see if he would help me with taking the mines.

Me: Optimus do you hear me?

Optimus: I hear you Tarn

Me: I found an Energon mine and I want your help taking over it and I have a plan to do so.

Optimus: Alright, we will help. We will be there momentarily.

Me: Alright.

I waited for a few minutes and while I was waiting I decided to look around my command center I found something that I can activate my ground bridge from my arm so I equipped it to my left arm and I exited my ship and saw Prime's ground bridge open and saw himself, Bumblebee, and Arcee walk out. I can already see the distrust in Arcee's face, Bumblebee not so much.

Optimus: Alright lead the way.

*Time skip*

We arrived at the mine and I started to get explain my plan.

Me: Alright so my plan was for Arcee and Bumblebee to sneak in and report to you, Prime, and once we see how many bots they got Prime and I will sneak in and distract the Vehicons while you two (as I pointed to Arcee and Bumblebee) will take them out one by one and while we wait for you to report back I will jam their communication, sound good?

Optimus: Alright then, Arcee, Bumblebee go.

They both nodded and snuck in the mine as I began to shut down their communication and luckily as I finished I heard Optimus talk to Arcee and then he looked at me and said.

Optimus: Arcee and Bumblebee have confirmed that there are 10 soldiers and 20 miners.

I nodded as we made our to the entrance to the mine I turned to him and he nodded signaling that he is ready so we made our way inside we ducked down behind some big rocks he looked up to both boys and signaled them to begin so we ran out of our hiding spots began firing at the Vehicons as we were taking them down about 20 more soldiers came out to help the other Vehicons and because of that they quickly gained the upper hand even with Arcee and Bumblebee trying to take them out without them realizing them but they came to help us but as they were running to us Arcee was shot and fell so on instinct I rushed to help her but I just before I could reach her she was about to get shot in the head and something happened to me. My hands started to glow a bright white along with my eyes and then there was a blast with it kicking up dirt creating a smoke screen as the dust settled there was something in front of her and I recognized it immediately. It was the Gate Guardians Combined

(Artists name: MasterKyo99 from DeviantArt)

And I am not exaggerating how big and tall he was it was about half the size of a combiner and I heard a voice in my head.

???: What are your orders, master?

Me: Who are you?

I said in my head and the voice spoke again.

GGC: I am what you summoned what is your command?

Me: Injure don't kill them

He then spoke out loud.

GGC: As you command.

In a matter of seconds, all the Vehicons were knocked out and the GGC slowly faded away before he did he said to me.

GGC: I will be here whenever you need me.

And with that, he disappeared. I remembered about Arcee and ran to her and saw that he was leaking Energon from her leg as I tried to stop it from leaking out any further my hands started to glow again but it was green and I moved my hands and it was healed and she looked at me in awe and looked away and I saw a little bit of a blush which confused me but I ignored it and she started to speak.

Arcee: Thanks

She got up and walked away to her allies. I got up and walked to him and I was asked a question from Optimus that I didn't have an answer for.

Optimus: What was that?

Me: I will be honest I don't know, but it is best if we started to collect the Energon. I will get enough to last me a while and you can have the rest.

Bumblebee started to beep but I don't know what he was trying to say so I looked at them for a translation they saw my look for help and Arcee started to speak.

Arcee: He asked how much you need.

I responded.

Me: Close to five carts of Energon.

They looked at me with concern as Prime said.

Optimus: There is more than enough for both of us to have half why don't you take more?

Me: You guys need it more than me so I will be fine.

Then Arcee said.

Arcee: Then help us move the Energon into our base and as payment, you get enough for where each of us has half.

I sighed.

Me: You are not going to let this go, are you?

Optimus: You are our ally and you risked your life to save both Cliffjumper and now Arcee.

Me: Alright, alright I will take half, but I will need help carrying the Energon back, and before you say anything I have my own Ground Bridge.

I said as I activated it.

* Time skip*

It took a while but we carried my half of the Energon to my base and Optimus started to contact his base as he finished his Ground Bridge activated and then the rest of the Autobots walked out and started to help carry their half of their Energon to their base I also helped but as I walked into the Ground Bridge the human companions they had started to freak out. Miko started to threaten me, Jack was really confused and asked so many questions to Arcee and Raph was terrified. If I could sweat drop I would. After some convincing, they calmed down and Miko was the one who had the biggest mood change I have ever seen.

Miko: Who are you? And how did you get to Earth?

She bombarded me with questions that it took Bulkhead to get her to stop.

Bulkhead: Alright Miko, that's enough questions. You're overwhelming the poor guy.

She turned to me and apologized I waved it off it didn't bother me it was just surprising how fast she asked those questions. Afterward, I left their base, and Ground Bridged to mine I had forgotten about the Energon as it took a bunch of room in my ship I would deal with it later as I was exhausted and I headed to my quarters and went into stasis. But my final thought before I entered stasis was how mad Megatron is going to be when he finds out what happened to the Energon. I just hope I can help the Vehicons leave the Decepticons.

A/N: Hello, I wanted to clarify some things. 1 GGC means Gate Guardians Combined as I don't want to spell it out every time as I am lazy. 2 I will also be making Ground Bridge shorter by just putting GB as I also am too lazy to type out.