New faces

*Tarn POV*

I think it's time I go back to my base. I look at Optimus.

Me: Optimus.

He turns his head and looks at me.

Me: I think it's time for me to leave. For now.

He nods.

Optimus: Thank you for helping us today.

Me: It's no problem.

I turn to Miko.

Me: Hey kid. Let me see your phone.

She looks confused but obliges. I then transfer something to it, hand it back, and turn away transforming and I leave through the tunnel as I hear Miko squeal in happiness, I mentally chuckle.

*Time skip*

I am currently in my base trying to figure out how to bring one of the protoforms to life.

Me: *sigh* This is proving to be more difficult than I anticipated.

But, even if I do figure it out I don't know who I should bring, so I think I will stop for now and go for a drive to clear my head. I exit my base, but before I can transform I hear a jet engine and a helicopter flying overhead. I panic and I hide behind a rock pillar. The two land and transform and now I worry when I see the two.

Me: *whisper* This is not good.

They look around as I ready my cannons when I hear them.

???: Do you think we got away from them?

???: For now, but we need to keep moving.

I quietly move from my hiding spot and point my cannons at them.

Me: Alright I am going to need you to put any weapons you have down.

They look at me as their eyes widen as I can now see who they are... it's Shatter and Dropkick.

 it's Shatter and Dropkick

(Images By Shadoboxxer and Tianwaitang)

Shatter: Alright, alright.

They put their weapons on the ground and they raise their hands. I am genuinely surprised as in the Bumblebee movie they were more ruthless and they would rather fight than surrender.

Me: Why are you here?

They stare at me unsure what to do. Dropkick looks closely at my chest and sees my scratched-out insignia.

Dropkick: We are running from the Decepticons.

I am speechless and Shatter looks at her partner with a confused look.

Me: How do you expect me to believe when I can see your insignias? And if what you are saying is true why are you running from them?

Dropkick: I don't expect you to believe us, but we are tired of fighting, all the war, all the bloodshed.

I ponder for a minute whether to trust them or not. I look at his eyes, they look tired, sad, and dead. I put my arm down. They looked confused.

Me: Alright I trust you for now, but if you're being hunted then pick up your weapons, and come with me.

They look skeptical as I walk away, but I hear footsteps behind me as we walk into my base as I cloak my base.

Me: Make yourself comfortable.

Shatter: Why?

I look at her.

Me: Why, what?

Shatter: Why are you helping us?

I decide to take my mask off.

(I don't know who took the image it just said Wiki)

Me: Because I trust you enough, and I saw the look in his eyes.

Shatter: I see. Thank you... uh.

Me: Right. Name's Tarn.

Shatter: Thank you Tarn. My name is Shatter, and he is Dropkick.

I look over at him and he just nods his head up as I do the same and put my mask back on.

Me: I will let you stay here all I ask is for you to help me when I need it.

They both nod. I nod as well.

Me: Follow me. I will lead you to your quarters.

They nod, and I turn around and begin to walk with the two former Decepticons behind me.

*Short time skip still Tarn POV*

It has been an... eventful day to say the least. I fought zombies, hung out with Team Prime, and made allies with Dropkick and Shatter. Now I am one step closer to completing my goal of helping Optimus Prime and my little side goal of saving as many Decepticons as possible and showing them the right way.

To be continued.

A/N: Sorry this was short but I want to say thanks for reading this as it is astonishing to me that this story has as many reads as it does.