Masters and students

*Tarn POV*

I was in my base programming one of the protoforms. I decided that I would do two males and two females the one I am currently working on will end up being Slipstream I have been working on this for a while now but I am very close now just doing some finishing touches.

Me: And this should be the last thing.

I pressed the final button. Finally! I have finished. Electricity flows through what will be Slipstream as it takes her form. I smile a little under my mask. The process begins to slow down as she is unhooked from the rack. She groans a bit as she attempts to walk I walk to her and grab her hand she looks up at me with confusion.

 She groans a bit as she attempts to walk I walk to her and grab her hand she looks up at me with confusion

(Image from the Transformers Forged to Fight wiki)

Slipstream: W-where am I?

Me: Worry not. You are safe.

Slipstream: Who are you? Who am I?

Me: I will explain everything in due time for now let's get you settled.

She nods as I begin to explain what is happening.

*Time skip*

Slipstream: That is a lot...to take in.

Me: Yes. Yes, it is.

I hear my com unit beeping in my ear. I click on it.

Me: Optimus, what is the problem?

Optimus: We have noticed that there is Decepticon activity and we are not sure what it is.

Me: So that's what is worrying you?

Optimus: Yes, and I ask if you are willing to help Bumblebee and I with this.

Me: I suppose so. Send me the coordinates and I'll be there.

Optimus; Understood.

He hangs up and Slipstream looks at me in confusion.

Me: Sorry Slipstream but I am afraid I must leave now, are you comfortable with staying here?

Slipstream: I guess.

Me: Alright then once I get back I will help you out with this place.

She slightly smiles and nods I nod back and head outside and receive the coordinates from Optimus and activate my GB. I walk through and see that I arrived a bit early and see Starscream and Soundwave? They are in front of a giant metal door, box, thing. Scrap this is when Skyquake is shown. I see him walk out of the thing. I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Optimus. I signal to the scene in front of me he looks and his eyes widen a bit as he recollects himself quickly. He signals to me saying to stay here I nod as he walks towards them.