A surprise

*Zion POV*

I thought I had woken up but in reality, I was on Cybertron and I was in my human body again. I am beyond confused. I began to walk around when I found a reflective piece of metal I saw that my body was more muscular than when I was in my world and a bit taller my eyes were now red, my hair was like a gray-purple along with Tarn's mask connected to my chest my skin color was still the same, my clothing consisted of a black shirt with a purple trench coat, black pants and a chain that wrapped around both my arms and shoulders my pants were also black with a belt. My back had what seemed like 2 swords so I reached out to see if they were swords. I grabbed one and pulled it out and my guess was right, they are swords, well more like katanas and different than the sword that was given to me by Primus. I then grabbed the Decepticon-like mask and pulled it off my chest. As I did I heard something behind me I turned around and lo and behold it was Tarn, we stared at each other for a few seconds before he spoke.

Tarn: So you are this universe's version of me?

Me: And if I am? Why is it important?

Tarn: *chuckles* I like you already.

I was taken off guard I thought that Tarn was much different than this one.

Tarn: I see you are confused. I am not the original Tarn, but I am your favorite version of, well you know I suppose.

I was slightly confused by what he said "I am your favorite version" It took me a minute to realize what he was talking about but I figured it out. He was talking about PandaJackProduction's take on the character. I mean that's what I was basing off my personality by just to seem intimidating.

Tarn: Took you long enough.

Me: But how are you even here? Why are you here?

Tarn: I was sent by Primus to become somewhat of a mentor to you.

Me: I see. So how do I wake up?

Tarn: I do not know but what I do know is that I will be training you in both your human form and your Cybertronian form.

Me: I see, well might as well get started with it then.

Tarn: *chuckles* I knew I was going to like you. Prepare yourself Zion!

*Time skip*

I am absolutely exhausted!! I am currently laying on the floor. Tarn's training was more of a massacre. I forgot that this version of Tarn had so many weapons!! He had his double fusion, bombs, a sword, and a really long double spear.

Tarn: That's enough training and you are about to wake. Oh and prepare yourself for a big fight.

I don't know which fight he is talking about but I simply nodded and everything slowly faded away as I was waking up. I opened my eyes and groaned I was in pain and sore somethings I didn't think were possible being a giant robot but I nonetheless got up and walked out to my command center and I pressed on a button that opened up the wall where I was hiding the protoforms I looked at them for a while I sighed and pressed the button again and the wall closed.

Me: Maybe I should ask Tarn how to program them to bring them to life it would certainly be easier to do things.

I then heard a beeping noise so I went to the computer to see that it was Optimus Prime so I answered it.

Me: What do you need Optimus?

Optimus: I need assistance with a mission.

Me: I see. I will be there as soon as I can.

I then ended the call and wondered to myself if I saved Cliffjumper then what happens next since the mine explosion never happened what did Megatron use to test the Dark Energon. I suppose I will find out in due time, so I can only assume that the big fight that Tarn was talking about is when Optimus and Ratchet fight against the undead.

To be continued

A/N: Sorry it was a bit of a short one this time.