New ones pt.2

The pod opens and it reveals a giant Cybertronian.

(Image from the Transformers: War for  Cybertron wiki)Me: *thinking* It's Grimlock

(Image from the Transformers: War for Cybertron wiki)
Me: *thinking* It's Grimlock.

His visor glows red and smacks Ratchet away.

Ratchet: Ugh!

He gets up as the others pull out their weapons and Grimlock transforms into a T-Rex and roars at the others and the inside of his mouth glows an orange-red. I stand in between them and raise my arms.

Me: Wait! Wait, you're okay. We mean you no harm.

He tilts his head to the side and his mouth stops glowing and transforms again back to his bot mode and stands in front of me and crouches.

Grimlock: Where is Grimlock?

Me: You are on a planet called Earth, Grimlock. You are safe.

Grimlock: Who's they?

He points to the others who are in shock and have put their weapons away. Optimus is helping Ratchet up.

Me: These are my friends. I brought them here because I found this place and you were here.

He stays silent.

Grimlock: Friends?

Me: Yes, friends.

Grimlock: Are you Grimlock's friend?

Me: I can be if you want.

He starts to laugh and hugs me, picks me up, and starts to spin around.

Me: *wheezes* Whoa there big guy. Can you put me down?

He immediately lets go of me and I fall.

Grimlock: Me Grimlock sorry.

He says sadly and he looks down. I get up and put my hand on his shoulder.

Me: It's fine bud. You were just excited is all. No harm no foul.

He looks up again and his visor sort of lights up a bit.

Me: Grimlock, what do you remember?

He stays silent. He doesn't move at all like he is lost in thought.

Grimlock: Me Grimlock remember a purple one with red eye. Red eye did bad things to Grimlock, put Grimlock through pain!

Me: Hey, hey it's okay he's not here. You're safe now.

He calms down. I look at the others and they have a concerned look on them.

Me: Grimlock?

He looks at me.

Me: Do you want to join us and protect this world?

He nods rapidly and I stick out my hand.

Me: Welcome to the team buddy.

He takes it and pulls me into another hug and I hug him back.

Me: Although there is something.

He looks confused and tilts his head slightly. I point to Ratchet.

Me: I need you to apologize to Ratchet for smacking him away.

He nods and approaches the others and apologizes to him obviously the others are intimidated by him as he towers over them. Ratchet awkwardly accepts his apology. I smile. We have a new friend and hopefully, we will be able to help him and get revenge on Shockwave. Optimus approaches me.

Optimus: It seems we have new allies thanks to you, Tarn.

Me: Yeah. I just hope that we can end this war soon and bring peace.

Optimus: Agreed, but Grimlock will have to stay with you.

Me: I figured as much.

Optimus: He trusts you.

Me: Have you seen him before?

Optimus: Yes, he is a powerful Autobot with the rest of his team.

Me: Rest of his team?

I play dumb and he nods.

Optimus: He has a team of Autobots like him who make up the Dinobots, but he wasn't always like this.

Me: I am guessing he was tortured by someone?

Optimus: He was experimented on by the Decepticons' mad scientist, Shockwave.

I nod.

Me: Hopefully with these new possible allies we will be able to bring justice to the Decepticons.

He nods in agreement. We walk up to the others to head out and plan our next move.

A/N: Apologies for this update being so short but I am tired and my creativity is not very high right now so I hope you enjoy it nonetheless and thanks for reading this goofy little story.