Continuing pt1

*Tarn POV*

I can see their eyes widen from the information that Cliffjumper gave the Autobots and they will mostly likely ask me a bombardment of questions so I will have to choose my words carefully so I don't give myself away. I then walk up to Optimus and say.

Me: I am guessing that you are Optimus Prime, correct?

He looks at me and narrows his optics and starts to speak.

Optimus Prime: Yes.

Me: I need to speak to you...alone.

As I said that the other Autobots look at me like I was insane and began to yelling at Optimus that they can't trust me as it is and they aren't going to let me talk to him alone until he puts his hand up signaling them to quiet down and then looks at me and his face plate retracted and he began to speak once more.

Optimus: Alright I will hear what you have to say.

The Autobots look at him like he lost his mind but said nothing as we had began to walk away from them. We walked inside the ship and I came to a stop and turned around and I began to speak.

Me: Now the reason why I wanted to speak to you... I was sent here, on a mission.

Before I could finish my sentence Optimus interrupted me.

Optimus: What was your mission?

Me: I will tell you if you let me finish.

Optimus: Apologies.

Me: I was sent here by Primus.

He had a look of confusion, surprise, and curiosity.

Me: My mission was to help you in any way I can, but I will not join you, not yet.

Optimus: Why is that?

Me: A strategic advantage. Since the Decepticons barely know of my existence we can use this to our advantage, and if they do find out about me they will most likely think I am one of them.

Optimus: I see. Well I will tell you if we ever need some assistance and vis versa. Thank you.

Me: What are you thanking me for?

Optimus: For saving Cliffjumper.

He then walked out and they all left. I chuckle remembering their reaction to seeing me, but I quickly loose my look of amusement thinking about my friends and family that I had unfortunately left behind. I stood their in silence I then shook that thought out of my mind, but there was something else bothering me... it's how quickly I was becoming use to being a Cybertronian and how I felt which I rarely felt any emotions after becoming Tarn. I started to walk back to my "command center" and locked everything up I began to walking away to my quarters as I entered I punched the wall before sighing.

Me: I don't know if you can hear me, but I hope you guys are okay without me.

I then went into stasis.

*Elsewhere*

Starscream: Soundwave! Who was that?

He then pointed to the screen. Soundwave then used recording of peoples voices to communicate.

Soundwave: A possible ally.

Starscream: Then why did he kill two of my soldiers?!

Soundwave: It is possible that he can be confused as to who we are.

Starscream: Hmm. You might be right.

We then cut to space and see a giant mechanical circle activating and opening a portal and something flew out.

Megatron: DECEPTICONS!!! I have returned.

A/N: Sorry that this was shorter than the last one and I might change Tarn's design and I will most likely change some events either big or small. Oh and before I forget the winner of poll for Tarn's love interest is..... Arcee!!