Putting the fallen to rest

*Tarn POV*

I was at the location that Optimus told me to go and I asked this.

Me: What are we doing here Optimus?

I am hoping that it wasn't what I think it was because I don't feel like fighting a bunch of their fallen ancestors.

Optimus: I believe that Megatron is in possession of the blood of Unicron.

Me: Dark Energon.

Ratchet: So you have heard of it?

Me: I have only heard legends about it and its potential to re-animate the dead.

I feel bad lying to their faces but I don't know what would happen if I told them the events of what happens in their future. I don't want to risk something worse happening instead. We proceeded to walk to where Optimus Prime was heading.

Ratchet: Optimus, what do we hope to find here?

Optimus: The site of the largest Cybertronian battlefield in this galaxy.

Ratchet: One Earth? You must be joking.

Optimus: Do you recall the period late in the war when both sides began hiding their Energon spoils off world?

Ratchet: Of course. It's the reason Energon deposits exist on planets such as this one.

Optimus: It is also the reason battles came to be waged on planets such as this one, and I fear Megatron's memory is as long as history.

Me: So, I am guessing that is why we are here. Megatron is planning on reviving the dead soldiers.

Optimus: Most likely. That is why we are here. The reason I wanted you here is because I want you to get on higher ground and if things go bad you can start shooting.

I nodded and I parted from them and started climbing up the mountain. As I was climbing I thought of my little training session with essentially the actual Tarn I wondered if he could help me with programming the protoforms and if there were any more of them. A thought for another day I reached the top of the mountain and I am looking for a good hiding spot I need to be quick because I don't know when Megatron is supposed to be here.

* 30 minute time skip*

I finally found a spot where I should not be spotted and I had learned a cool trick with my fusion cannons. I can take it apart and form it into a sniper. So I am sitting here waiting for anything to come. Optimus Prime left to do something I forgot but he is coming back. I then see him and Ratchet return and I hear something loud like an engine roar and there he is standing on a lone pillar of rock.

Megatron: Optimus, been well? I see you brought your trusty watchdog. I was certain he'd be convalescing in a scrapyard by now

I hope he won't be able to see me that is until I have to start firing. I couldn't see Ratchet speaking but I know what he said.

Optimus: I know why you're here, Megatron.

Megatron: Hardly a surprise, Optimus. After all, you and I have been at this a long time, and your time has come to an end.

I see him reach for something and he pulls out a shard of Dark Energon it begins to shine brightly. He throws it down to the ground, and it sinks. Nothing happens for a second or two the ground violently erupts with a purple light coming from it, he also starts to glow purple. This is it. The battle against the undead.

Megatron: RISE, MY ARMY!

Soon enough, undead Cybertronians begin to rise from their resting place, some with weapons. I had always wondered how this would look like in the real world... now I am starting to regret it. I was horrified by the lengths Megatron would go to just to have Optimus Prime dead. The dead started to growl.

Megatron: BEHOLD... THE POWER OF DARK ENERGON!!

The undead begin making their way to the two Autobots as I readjust my sniper and aimed at them waiting for my signal.

Megatron: Destroy them!

I looked at Optimus one last time before he turned his arms into guns as he fired at the fallen that's when I had taken my shot. No turning back now. We started blasting them I was sure Megatron was looking for where my shots were coming from. I just hoped that the others were doing better than us.

Megatron: Who's your marksman Optimus?

If they could see my face without my mask all they would see is a look of horror. He found my hiding spot. I heard a cannon blast so I jumped off the mountain and turned into my alt mode. I speed down the mountain and there was a rock-like ramp that I could see. This could be risky but I head straight for it and was launched into the air as I was falling I turned my head to look at Megatron with quite the shocked look on his face I turned my head back to the ground and saw that I was going to land in front of both Optimus and Ratchet so I pulled out my Sword and slammed down on an undead stabbing it in the process I then backed up to the two as they were talking I was firing at the undead with Optimus until I see Ratchet run in front of me and began to wail on the undead. He chopped off an arm on one and uppercuts with its arms that were now blades and slashes another one.

Ratchet: I recommend dissection. The smaller the pieces the better.

Optimus: Sound advice, old friend.

He turned his arms back to normal and then turned them into his swords. I still have my sword in hand so I stopped shooting and started to cut the undead up. I swung my sword at one and chopped its legs off and crushed its head with my foot. I punched one in the face it stumbled back and I ran at it and cut it in half. One tried to stab me with its sword but I moved out of the way and stabbed it in the chest and sliced upwards. We all backed into each other as we all looked up at Megatron.

Megatron: I have mastered Dark Energon. When you fall Optimus, you, too shall join my army, along with your masked ally.

As Megatron finishes his sentence we all start to run forward cutting any undead standing in the way.

A/N: Apologies for not posting for a while but we all have things to deal with and hobbies we enjoy doing I am back and I will try to update more often tell me if you like stop-motion videos.