New problems

It has been a little while since finding the pods and a bit has changed like moving them to a hidden place, Shatter, and Dropkick officially joining team Prime, and lastly the resurgence of Arcee's most hated enemy, Airachnid. I am heading to an Energon spiking that I found. I arrive and transform back into my robot mode and I start to walk inside of it, but as I walk I hear something in the sky. I turn and look up and see three objects hurdling towards me.

Me: Oh scrap.

I run out of the way as the objects crash down where I was standing, leaving a massive crater. I cautiously approach the crater reading my cannons as I do. I reach the lip of the crater and look in and see nothing.

Me: *muttering* Too much smoke*

Something fires at me and I barely dodge it. I look to see what it is as three silhouettes emerge from the smoke. My eyes widen. I get a better look at the three.

(Image from the Transformers Wiki)

(Image from the Villains Wiki)

(Image also from the Villains Wiki)

They step out of the smoke and look around.

Scourge: So this is the planet?

Nightbird looks at her arm.

Nightbird: This is it.

Battletrap: I hope there are some more things to fight.

I stand up and raise my arm pointing my cannons at them.

Me: Stand down.

Scourge merely laughs.

Scourge: Nightbird, Battletrap you go on ahead. I will deal with him.

The two start to walk off as Scourge begins to walk forward. I start to power up my cannons.

Scourge: If you are here then that means there are others.

I don't say anything as I fire my cannons at him. He dodges the blast and runs forward. I put my arm down and run at him. We close the distance as we throw our fists and they collide. He tries to grab me with his claw hand but misses as I dodge and uppercut him. He stumbles before getting his footing back.

Scourge: Maybe you'll be a good enough challenge.

He transforms his claw hand into his cannon and fires at me. I start to run to avoid the shots. I raise my arm and fire my cannons as well. I hit him in the shoulder and he stumbles back a bit and looks at me.

Scourge: You're too soft.

He rushes at me and fires an E.M.P. blast at me. I try and dodge but it hits my arm with my cannons on it. My arm stiffens unable to move. He grabs me with his claw hand and throws me I close my eyes bracing for impact. I get thrown into a rock. I open my eyes and see him swing his arm with his blade out and try and stab me. I roll out of the way stand back up and see the rock split horizontally. I look back at him and I'm met with a punch to the face. I stumble back and I feel something pierce my electrified arm.

Me: AHH!

I yell in pain. I grab my arm and get kicked in the chest and get sent flying back.

Scourge: Maybe I was wrong about you.

He picks me up by my throat and lifts me. I grab his hand trying to break free from his grip, his arm transforming back into his cannon and it starts to power up. I kick off his chest as he gets sent back. I flip and land on my feet in a superhero landing. I grab my sword and immediately rush him stabbing my blade into his leg.

Scourge: RAHH!

He roars in pain. I slice horizontally and he takes a knee. I back up from him and he starts to laugh and starts to stand up.

Scourge: Ahh. I LOVE your fire! But you and any others are going to die on this speck of dust.

Me: You can think what you like but I am going to stop whatever you are planning.

Scourge starts to laugh. We start to run at each other again before fire shoots from the sky stopping us from getting any further. Something picks me up and flies me away from Scourge as he tries to shoot me down but the thing carrying me dodges his shots. I look up to see what grabbed me. My eyes widen again.

(Image from the Transformers Wiki)

To be continued.

A/N: Surprise, surprise. I'm not dead and neither is this book. Apologies for the inconsistency of these updates but it is what it is.