New addition and metal eaters

A/N: Before this starts the winner of the vote is

Waspinator!

(Image from Transformers Forged to Fight wiki) ————————————————————————————

————————————————————————————

*Tarn POV*

It's been about a week since the unfortunate death of Skyquake Dropkick and Shatter have been staying here for a little bit but Arcee left afterwards to guard Jack. I am here trying to get another protoform online. I was thinking of going with Waspinator and hopefully, his life will be a whole lot better than in Beast Wars. He is a bit more difficult than Slipstream so far but I am almost done.

Dropkick: Hey, Tar—what in the name of Primus?

I hear Dropkick behind me.

Me: Hello Dropkick.

I don't turn around still focusing on my task.

Dropkick: Is...is this how you "found" Slipstream?

Me: Yes, this is how. If I am to help Optimus, then I need more than just me, so please don't say anything about this. (Presses a button and electricity starts flowing through the protoform and starts turning into Waspinator .)

Dropkick: OK, I'll trust you on this.

Me: Thank you.

I walk near the protoform as it unhooks and before it falls I catch him and his eyes start to open.

Waspinator: Where'zz izz Wazzpinator?

Me: Do not worry my friend. You are safe.

Waspinator: Friend?

I nod and help him with walking before he gets it. I introduce him to Slipstream and Shatter after explaining to her about the protoforms.

Shatter: Are you sure it's a good idea to keep this a secret from the other Autobots?

Me: For now, I will tell them later.

She nods and I thank her as she turns around with what seems like a blush on her face. Maybe but probably not. I look over and see Waspinator talking to Dropkick and Slipstream nowhere to be found in the room. I leave to go find her and see her walking in the hallway.

Me: Slipstream.

She turns around and looks at me.

Slipstream: What?

I walk up to her and put my hand on her shoulder.

Me: Are you okay? You seem distant this past week.

Slipstream: I guess I have been distant. It's just a lot to take in. I have been alive for about a week.

She has a small smile on her face trying to lighten the mood and I chuckle.