A battle for the ages and new enemies

*Tarn POV*

I was in my quarters just sitting there wondering. Things are different than the original show obviously but I wasn't expecting this to happen.

Me: *sigh* I should probably rest now.

I entered stasis and I was back in the place where I had meet Tarn... it feels weird saying that but it doesn't matter I guess. I heard him walking closer to me as I looked up at him.

Tarn: You ready?

Me: I suppose but I have two questions.

Tarn: Alright then.

He moved his hand motioning to me to speak.

Me: How do I go into my Cybertronian form?

Tarn: You just have to focus on it.

I nod.

Me: How are my friends and family doing?

He doesn't answer. He sighs.

Tarn: I'm afraid I don't know.

I also sigh. I hope they are okay without me.

Me: Alright then. Let us begin.

*Time skip*

We had finished training and Tarn left. I was slowly starting to wake up I walk out of my quarters and head to the main area and stand there. Should I attempt it again? I hear a beeping noise snapping me out of my thoughts. It's Optimus.

Me: Yes?

Optimus: Tarn, we require your assistance with making sure that Megatron can not bring his army of the dead to Earth.

Me: Alright open a Ground bridge and I will be there.

I end the call and turn to see Dropkick leaning on a doorway.

Me: I see you are awake now.

Dropkick: Yeah.

We sit in an uncomfortable silence. It breaks as he sighs.

Dropkick: I'll tell Shatter that you'll be gone for a while.

I nod thanking him before I walk outside and see a GB open I walk through it and see almost everyone on Team Prime (Cliffjumper included) except Arcee. I walk forward.

Optimus: Thank you for coming on such short notice Tarn.

I nod as I go and stand near Cliffjumper we both nod to each other and we hear a motorcycle engine roaring through the tunnel entrance of the base and see Jack and Arcee.

Jack: Guess who's back.

He says with a small smile.

Optimus: Autobots, prepare for departure.

Jack loses his smile

Arcee: Where to?

Miko walks forward a bit.

Miko: The final frontier

Jack: Space? I-I thought they didn't have any to get there.

Raf: They don't, really.

Jack looks at Arcee as she looks at him.

Jack: Be seeing ya?

She looks at him with a smile and walks towards us as Ratchet readies the GB and it powers on.

Raf: Be careful, Bee.

Bumblebee buzzes in response. I tune out the rest of the conversations

Optimus: Autobots, Roll out!