OUT OF ALL PEOPLE WHY MUZAN | Demon Slayer

Hi hi this isn't really a fanfic idea I just woke up and had a dream for once and while I gotta say I don't like it as a dream I do think it's interesting as a fanfic so here we gooooooo

Also there's like one small spoiler about a certain detail that isn't that important in like the grand scale of things (it is but like it won't ruin your experience if you do know about it) so uh this is a warning I guess.

So, uh, turns out, in the dream, I was lovers with Muzan.

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKK HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. Ok I do know what happened just lemme put down the background info cuz like for some reason my dream changed a lot of aspects of the OG demon concept.

Yeah so I assume demons have a more Christian background considering that most of this took place in a church???? Yeah and apparently demons look identical to humans, just that they have a mark somewhere on their body that tells them their power level. Idk man in grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter but I'm just putting down everything I remember

Ahem, anyway, so I (MC female uhhhhh wait I think this was actual self-insert not some random OC oh god that makes things worse) was apparently a demon working in the demon slayer corps and had dropped by a church? I assume to like mourn someone since I was holding flowers but then Muzan entered the room. Pfffft yeah he entered the room and sirens were going off in the MC's mind. Yet she tried staying came and went up to the altar to place her flowers, but after she did that, the instant she turned around, Muzan was right in front of here.

I tried looking away but then Muzan did the ikemen move and held me by the chin and tilted it towards him. He glanced down to my hand where the demon mark was (I think I played too much Honkai Star Rail because I kid you not it said Blast+ that is so fucking funny) and then told me to reveal herself (I apparently had a mask on so uh yeah).

SO I WAS SHITTING MY BALLS when a priest discovered us???? Like idk if this was a church secretly ran by demons or if Muzan just said "fuck it, we ballin" and entered enemy territory, but sooner or later I got kidnapped and put in a carriage with him.

So that moment was practically useless as we resumed that "intimate" scene and I took off my my mask. A beat of silence, and then—

He kissed me.

BRO WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK NAH NAH IF THIS WAS GONNA BE A SELF INSERT WHY THE FUCK DID IT HAVE TO BE MUZAN OF ALL PEOPLE. HECK WHY DID I DREAM OF DEMON SLAYER IN THE FIRST PLACE I HAVEN'T SEEN CONTENT OF THAT IN WEEKS. Whyyyyyyy couldn't it have been Wanderer or something...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that apparently I was a reincarnation of Muzan's lover. And that both her and I got blood infused with the blue spider lily. WHAT. Yeah and he mercilessly ate her but later on realized that he should've done things late term and just consumed my blood daily to become all powerful. So this basically turned into a toxic vampire romance what the fuckkkk it's always the vampire dreams that got me fucked up bro

So, regardless of that shit show, I do think it would be a cool concept of a fanOC having a connection with the blue spider lily— so maybe anyone wanna make that??? Not the plot just the concept lmao Muzan doesn't deserve love.