Soul Eater fanfic (OC X OC)

Genres: Fanfic, OC insert, bla bla blah

It's just two original characters in the anime plot lolol. there isn;t anything interesting about this idea so it'll probably not happen. It's just gonna be an excuse to use ocs that i haven't even completely made and make fluffffffffffffff.

So of course it will be a meister-weapon relationship that will turn into romance but then like: I want them to have a backstory together and be childhood friends. the weapon would be male and the meister would be female.

So i was thinking that the weapon could be an experiment and the mad scientist  who had experminted on him woul be the female oc's father. the weapon would be used by multiple people against his will. soon, the female oc and male oc escape and even get their first kishin soul by the father.

so the male was originally a weapon but with the expermint, the effects were that he turn into any weapon so he's like really op. but the meister would only use his true form that he initially had.

moving on, i wat the female to be one of that shy and innocent characters but can really kick butt. i also want the male to be really playful and be the most popular/handsome people in the school but also be really really protective of his meister/childhood friend.

so yeeeee this idea was really on a whim so it probably wont happen.