Reborn as an Uchiha [Naruto Fanfic]

Genres: Reborn, fanfic, uhhhhhhhhhh i cant think of anything else

Hi! So uhhhhhh i may have finished naruto like 1 or 2 months ago and I may have become obbssessed with it. and seeing that I already have naruto ideas here ill probs add more.

So ye, im pulling out the reborn cliche. And making them a female twin of Sasuke. Wow how original. 

Im also making her to also be a huge fan of the series. just like most stories. wow how original.

I think the only interesting things that will be unique is that she'll be like flustered due to the fact that in her past life she literally had mad  crushes with the main Uchihas and that now they're family. Yeah that would be really hard for her but dont worry i wont make it into incest. 

or worse, twincest.

The other thing is that she wont be the only person to be reborn. 

Thats right, Hinata's gonna have a younger twin brother~! of course, im gonna make them find out sooner or later but it's gonna be hard since the dude is gonna be the one who knows almost nothing about naruto.

I also want to make the main oc to be the older twin of sasuke and then her rubbing it to his face and using the older sibling excuse. mua ha ha ha!

and i want to her to be close with shisui and then see him die, getting the sharingan and then try her hardest to save itachi but then like he'll be like oh hell no and then put her into a genjutsu and make her sufferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.