Why am I Alive? I Thought I Burned at the Stake.

Genres: Fantasy, Romance, something actually original for once, Reincarnation, School Life, catsss

Yeah so once upon a time they was a normal girl who went to high school, well not really. Apparently she remembers her past life.

And she was a witch last time.

Oh and did I mention that she was burned at the stake? Oh I did? Thanks.

Anyways, she remember but then tried to forget and be a normal girl. Who just so happens to still have her powers. And did I tell ya that cats follow her everywhere?

Well, she tried to a normal school life but lo and behold, the popular guy steps in! The boy has taken an interest in her (don't worry he ain in a hex) but she just wants nothing to do with him.

Especially since he looks like her ex lover.

And that said lover was the one that burned her at the stake.

Yeah her life sucks.

With her powers, past, and her witch-obsessed best friend, how will she survive her normal school life?

Mkay so that was the sum; did ja like it? (Why am I asking nobody reads this) I got this idea a while ago and thought that this would be interesting but who knows. I just know that the main protagonist will be really good with science and math since ya know, potions and stuff.

I also want the guy to have a legit reason to burn her (probably he was tricked but past rival or somethin)

Also also, I want her to actually be more of a bunny person more than a cat person so yeeeee.