In the Hands of an Aeon [Honkai Star Rail Self-Insert]

Or, when a certain Aeon of Abundance forces a optimistically nihilistic human into their Emanator.

Uh some Trigger Warnings cuz y'all actually need it this time: Yaoshi (like look at them), toxic relationships, probably Dead Dove: Do No Eat, dissociation, slight (???) body horror, gore (if missing something please tell me)

Also, since this is a self-insert, don't steal or use this idea!

Okok so this is most likely gonna be a sequel to the Scaramouche Voice fanfic idea that I have and I'll probably talk about in a later chapter (and maybe even the SAGAU spin off of that (yes I know that) (if you don't know what that is you probably shouldn't search it up if you don't like yanderes)) so here's some background info:

Voice in Scara's head eventually gets a vessel created by Nahiha (using knowledge about Scara and Dottore's segments as a base), and properly meets Abyss!sibling (I like abyss!Aether so I'll be referring to him from now on) (cuz before, the two would talk whenever Scara loses consciousness during his trips in the abyss). I imagine that the Voice keeps on accidentally "clipping" through and falling into the abyss to the point that Aether offered them to learn how to utilize Abyssal powers and create a network so that they can just teleport and go. And then in the end of the fic, idk I guess everything's gone to shit cuz the Voice get's killed by Aether in an attempt to save the Traveler and Wanderer.

Oh and also they used to be someone from our world and obsessed with Genshin and Scaramouche (basically a weird ass isekai). And they sleep a lot.

But one way or another, the Voice's dying body slips through the cracks of the universe and appears before the path of Yaoshi.

Ok ok I know I left a lot of shit out but it's just necessary background info and honestly I actually tried to write the fic but then I realized that Genshin is not finished (meaning possible lore contradictions and I hate that).

Anyway, Yaoshi was just drifting by (you know, taking in the sights, helping people reach their true potential as eternal beings, avoiding a gay horse like the plague despite being literally known as the plague author) when they come across an almost-corpse just floating by. And they're all like "no no no! I can't let this poor unfortunate soul perish!" And kinda just stabs their scorpion tail into the Voice's chest wound.

The Aeon was gonna put them into full health and even give them immortality, but then the Voice suddenly wakes up during the process.

"Aye yo what the fuck WHO ARE YOU I DIDNT CONSENT TO THIS—"

Ok but the Voice did know who they are, how could they when they also played Honkai Star Rail... and because unfortunately, Yaoshi's also their favorite.

It's me. I'm the voice. HAHAHAAHAHA BUT SERIOUSLY IT'S SUCH A SHAME SINCE THEY'RE SO PRETTY YET THERE'S ALSO SO LITTLE CONTENT OF THEM LIKE THEY DIDN'T EVEN APPEAR IN THE SWARM GAME MODE HNGGGGGGG WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

And since there's so little content of them, that means there's so little fan content of them... so little fanfics!!! And like half of them are dead dove uh. I mean, it makes sense considering what type of character they are and the writing IS good— it's just that sometimes I want a little fluff with my favorite (that being said this fic could very easily turn hella dark depending on the directions I take) (spoiler alert— future me here— it does I'm so sorry)

Oh boy I keep on getting distracted um so the Voice tries telling them to you know not make them immortal cuz while they're grateful they got revived, they didn't like living for even 18 years, what makes you think they want to live forever?

"Also I said some really corny shit before I, well, before I got into this situation that could be overlooked only because I was, ya know, dying, so, uh, it'd be hella awkward if I just flat out show up all fine and dandy, ya feel me?"