Toilet Bound Hanako kun (Bungou stray dogs au)

Genres: au, not really fanfic, crossover, not even a story idea lol)

Ok ok I know there's already an account who did this already (and her account is really cute in general go check her out it's devixii)

BUT WHAT IF CHUUYA AND DAZAI WERE KOU AND MITSUBA INSTEAD????

Ok ok hear me out:

Chuuya is hot hearted yet kind hearted. Just like kou. Dazai is known to insult/tease other people and probably loves to express how hot he is (and honestly we cant disagree). Just like Mitsuba (except he's cute).

Tbh, it's only one scene in the manga that made this idea come to mind (so anime only's get out).

It'll be during that where kou tells mitsuba that they could die together. Chuuya could like really care for him and then say some thing like this:

"Well, why don't we die together then?" Chuuya suddenly suggests. Dazai freezes in his spot, clearly taken back to what the ginger was saying.

"Wh-what? What's up with you?!" Dazai demands. This wasn't something he expected from him, especially with all the hatred he expressed to the brune.

The shorter boy smirked as he suddenly held his enemy- no, friend- close, tightening his grip as the apparition struggled in his arms. It was no use for him, as Chuuya only held his hold stubbornly. "What? You scared that your dream of a double suicide is finally coming true?"

Dazai held a shock, wide-eyed expression, though it was hidden from the other male's sight at his head was over the redhead's shoulder. It was the most expressive he's been so far. He couldn't couldn't even do anything about it, not after that.

"Let's go back to the real world, and become humans together!"

And so, they fell.

It was a short one, but it felt very long for them as all their memories flooded through their minds.

"Are you insane?!" Dazai yelled when they survived their fall. "Jumping to your death?! Are you an idiot?!"

"Hah?!" Chuuya let out with a groan, sitting up as he clutches his messy head in pain. "Says the person who always preaches about how great suicide is!"

"Dumbass!"

"Mackerel!"

"Miget!"

"What did you say?!"

"Ahhhh... why'd you do this in the first place anyways?" The brune nonchalantly asked, laying his body back onto the fake bushes with a plop. He darted his brown eyes at him, not bothering to hide his genuine confusion. "...Didn't you hate me?"

Chuuya released a heavy and long sigh, raising an arm to rub the back of his neck as his slightly tilted his head away, as if in embarrassment. "Tch. I just thought that... if I could become like you then... maybe I could've understood you better."

Dazai blinked, his mouth slightly open as he felt heat course all over his face, especially his cheeks. Thank god his face is away, he thought as his abruptly turned to his side away from the ginger.

And that is how they became just a little closer.

Ok, so maybe I took it a bit too far there but that's how much I love how perfect that moment could be for soukoku. Well, if I did their personality correctly, of course.

But that's pretty much the only scene I see that could have soukoku incorporated as kou abd mitsuba. Yeah, other than that, Hanako would be the perfect character for dazai.

I do ship hananene but, Chuuya does not fit Yashiro. At ALL. Well, maybe the beta version of her but Chuuya ain't a hopeless romantic (unless he fantasizes being together with dazai and is just a really extreme tsundere)

And so yeah, if you get ideas from this and actually write/create an actual au, please hook me up and tell me, I would LOVE to know!

Ok that's it, see ya.