•3

YOONGI's POV

I woke up and saw jungkook and y/n still hugging eachother. I think they will get pretty close after dad's marriage. There is a scratch at y/n's cheek? I guess it's because of Mrs Lee's ring. She didn't deserved it,she looks fragile.

I checked the time it was 8 AM so I got up and went towards my washroom,did my morning routine and we went downstairs.

I saw everyone was there except dad, Mrs Lee,y/n and jungkook. I got in the living room and sat on a single couch. Mmm..what should I do? Let's scroll through some photos.

Aww the first photo of my gallery was of jungkook and y/n hugging eachother. I decided to show them so I cleared my throat and now all of theirs attention was on me.

Yoongi: I have something to show.

Namjoon: Yeah?

Yoongi: Look.

I showed them and all of them were aww.

Taehyung: Aww she looks cute.

Jin: No doubt.

Hoseok: Aww our maknaes look so cute.

Namjoon: Yeah especially y/n.

Jimin: Yeah yeah cute! *rolling eyes*

3rd PERSON's POV

After some time jungkook came downstairs.

They all were looking at jungkook suspiciously. After a few seconds of staring session jungkook asked confused,

Jungkook: What?

Jimin: Yoongi hyung.

He said and yoongi showed the picture to him.

Jimin: So? Mind explaining?

Jungkook: What explaining?

Silence.

Jungkook: She hugged me first and I just hugged her back.

Namjoon:Yeah, must been a habit. Leave it,we should go and wake her up, who will wake her up?

Jimin: I'm out of this.

He said and raised his hands as if he surrendering them.

After some time of you'll go, who'll go.

Namjoon: Let's just go all together.

Everyone except Namjoon: Fine~

They said and headed upstairs while giggling about how cute they were looking.

Y/N's POV

I woke up in another room. I was missing my teddy bear so much.

Sounds funny when your aren't innocent. I used to sleep while cuddling with it.

3rd PERSON's POV

Y/n was unknowingly pouting missing her teddy bear. Her hairs were messy she was rubbing her eyes while pouting which made her look cute.

Soon BTS entered while giggling she was confused but when she came to her senses she changed her expression into a cold one and asked,

Y/n: What?

Yoongi: Look.

He said and showed that pic to y/n. Her eyes widened and mouth was going to touch the ground. So jungkook came and closed her mouth.

Y/N's POV

Fuck fuck fuck fuck..you fucked up    y/n. Ughhhh why it has to be them...ughhhhh now they will think of me as a pervert ughhhh. I wanna scream out loud,dig a hole inside the ground and bury myself in it.

Y/n: I'm so so so so sorry..I'm sorr—

I was cut off by that jungle book he putted his finger on my lips.

Jungkook: Hush,go and fresh up you look like a monkey right now.

What? How dare he call me a fucking monkey? Dog. I wanna spit fire back on him but right now I'm too embarrassed. So I simply nodded and went to washroom to fresh up.

After doing my morning routine I got my ass downstairs.

When I got downstairs, I saw everyone sitting in the living room. I saw jungkook looking at me I avoided making eye contact and sat down between jimin and yoongi. I was frustrated right now.

Mom: Y/n they will have breakfast at our home.

Mr kim: Yeah,so let's go like y/n,jimin, jungkook, yoongi and taehyung and me, your mom,jin, hoseok, Namjoon.

Ughh why I have to be with those two. I think my life hates me from bottom of her heart. I'm so done with this shit.

As he said we started sitting in the car I was sitting between jungkook and jimin. Ughh. Taehyung was on passenger seat and yoongi was driving.

Soon I got a call from Lisa. Finally gonna talk with someone with whom I don't get embarrassed. I picked up and soon after I placed phone near my ear, my ears gave up.

|On The Phone|

Lisa: GOOD MORNING*screaming*

Y/n: What's good in this morning? And why TF are you shouting?

Lisa: TO CHEER YOU UP!

Y/n: But I guess it's happening the opposite. And please stop shouting I'm in car with someone else.

Lisa: I KNOW IT'S AUNTY SO IT'S NORMAL

Y/n: It's not your aunty it's someone else.

Lisa: I KNOW IT'S AUNTY,YOU ARE TELLING ME IT'S SOMEONE ELSE SO THAT I WILL END THE CALL SO YOU CAN CONTINUE SLEEPING.

Ughh

Y/n: You know what? Talk to your aunty.

I said and gave phone to jungkook

Jungkook: Umm,I'm not your aunty.

....

Jungkook: I'm Kim jungkook....

-----------------------------------------------------------