•15

Y/N's POV

Here I was, in front of the shopping mall.....alone. I was sitting at my bike while staring at the fake licence. I made it when I became the Mafia. It's not so old. I still remember that day

Flashback:-

3rd PERSON'S POV

5 months ago

Y/n was officially announced as the Mafia queen.... Crystal. Now they were in front of the headquarters. She was nervous but had a cold expression.

They entered the office which held a total dark vibes. They entered it with a black mask and cold, emotionless eyes. They all sat down soon the person who announces and do all the work was sitting there.

Moon- I hope you know about the new Mafia queen.

##: ofcourse....whole dark world knows it.

Roslien: We haven't yet introduced you to her.

##: Ohh I'm Hwang Min-hyuk. The king of the dark world.*smirk*

Crystal-: You can't.

Min-hyuk: Why?

Crystal: Are you a Mafia?

Min-hyuk: No.

Crystal: Then you can't. The Mafia with the highest rank is Mafia king or queen. I think.

Min-hyuk: I see you have the potential to rule the dark world,but dear I'm the who is in charge of announcing and making the logos, etc.*sarcastic*

Crystal nodded.

Min-hyuk: So can I ask why you are here?

Luna: To make the fake licence of crystal.

Min-hyuk: Fake? Why?

Jane: Because she is underage.

Min-hyuk: Ain't she 18?

Black devils shook their head.

Min-hyuk: What's her age?

Jane: 15.

Min-hyuk: *shocked* ok

TIME SKIP

After making fake licence.

They all were at the main base of black devils.

Crystal: Weren't we supposed to keep everything personal?

Jane: We have to tell him. He won't tell to anyone.

Crystal: What if he leaks the info?

Roslien: If he does all the Mafias will destroy him.

Crystal: Ohh finally I can ride a bike without any hesitation.

End of flashback -:

I looked around and spotted my mOm and soon-to-be step brothers. I went near them.

Y/n: So?

Mom: Wait for your dad y/n.

Y/n: Step, it's step dad. And not even step dad you both ain't married yet.

Mom was about to say something but Mr Kim came.

Mr Kim: Let's go in pairs?

Pairs? Ughh I want to go alone.

Mr Kim: The pairs are. Jin and Namjoon
Hoseok and yoongi
Jungkook and taehyung
Jimin and y/-

Y/n/jimin: NO!!!

Y/n/jimin: Yah! Don't copy me.

Y/n/jimin: Why are you copying me?

Y/n/jimin: Yahh shorty shut up.

Y/n/jimin: Who's shorty? Huh?

Y/n/jimin: Yahh I'm warning you last time stop copying me.

Y/n/jimin: I'm not copying you.

Y/n/jimin: YAHH!!

Mr Kim: ENOUGH!!

Seokjin: Yahhh you both shut up.

Y/n/jimin: Tell him/tell her.

Y/n/jimin: Yah—

Namjoon: ENOUGH! Y/n, whom do you want to go with and remember you can't go alone.

Ugghh!! Whom should I choose?

3rd PERSON's POV

She was thinking whom to go with when the flashback of last night came to her mind. The way they all were raising there hands as if she is a burden but jungkook. She trusted him the most among all of them.

Y/n: Jungkook

Jungkook smiled at her. She just looked at him softly...which is very rare...she don't look at anyone softly, not even her unnies. Jungkook was shocked but kept his mouth shut. He was happy that y/n looked at him softly.

Mr Kim: Let's go. Jimin go with taehyung.

They all went to respective ways. Y/n was with jungkook. They first went to Celine. Y/n chose all dark and bold clothes.

After shopping they decided to take some rest as they were done pretty early.

Y/n was walking beside jungkook when someone pushed her. She fell on the ground. She was getting angry. She closed her eyes and stood up.

Jungkook was about to say something but was shocked at the sight. That girl who pushed y/n slapped her.

Girl: yahh you slut! Can't you see,huh? You should be like this because of your mother. Didn't she taught you manners? She must be blind like      you—

Before she could continue,she was on the floor. Jungkook slapped her.

She was about to slap jungkook but y/n held her wrist.

First she slapped y/n. Second she disrespected her. Third she disrespected y/n's mother. And on top of that after being slapped she was about to slap jungkook.

Y/n slapped her hard. She fell on floor.

Y/n: I didn't say anything to you when you slapped me. You talked bad about me. You talked bad about my mother when you know that you are at fault on top of that you were about to slap my brother?

The girl stood up and y/n held her coller and slapped her multiple times.

She wasn't stopping. She was uncontrollable and she felt someone hugging her from back....

-----------------------------------------------------------