•19

Y/n: Don't talk about someone behind their back.

Yoongi: Huh?

Y/n: I heard you both. It ain't a good thing to talk behind someone's back.

Yoongi: And it ain't good to listen to other people's talk.

Jungkook: Woah! I need to record this. A fight between two same personalities.

He spoke in the invisible mic he was holding.

Yoongi/y/n: *so done*

Jungkook: What?

Y/n: Shut your dramatic ass up junkfood. *done*

Jungkook: What if I don't?

Y/n: Then be ready to get it kicked.

Yoongi: Boom! you've got some attitude.

Y/n: Yes. Got any problem?

Yoongi: Yeah, your attitude problem.

Y/n: I just asked if you got any problem, not what is your problem.

Y/n said and pulled blanket over her and slept.

Yoongi: *scoffs*

Jungkook: Boom busted!

Yoongi: Do you have any death wish? *glaring*

Jungkook: No, I love my life.

He said and did as same as y/n.

Y/n: *murmuring* Jungkook-ie please switch the lights off..

Yoongi: *teasing* jungkook-ie~~.

Jungkook switched off the lights and went to sleep.

TIME SKIP

Morning

All the house was full of chaos. Some were bathing, some were making the clothes, some were drinking their coffees to blow away the sleepiness... Except three people.

Two were sleeping, while other one was reluctant to wake up two monsters.

These three were none other than... Our savage king... Yoongi and other the great great Lee y/n. The helpless kid is jungkook, who is currently praying to God in 99 different languages.

Jungkook: *talking to himself* What should I do? I don't know about this not so sweet little girl but my dear hyung will kill me for sure.. Let's first wake up this sleepy head 2.0.

After having a small chit-chat with himself he decided to wake y/n up. He took a deep breath as he was getting ready to run in order to save his life.

He shaked y/n.

Yn:.........

Jungkook: Y/n?

Yn:.........

Jungkook took a deep breath came near poor y/n's ear and spoke in a little loud as he can't take risk of waking up two monsters at a time.

Jungkook: LEE Y/N!

Y/n first flinched. When she realized what is happening. She took a deep breath, trying to suppress the anger and getting ready to kick a poor human's ass.

Y/n: KIM JUNGKOOK!WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? I'LL KILL YOU!!

Jungkook: Not today~ run run run~

Y/n got up and started chasing him around the room.

Little did they know that, they have accidentally entered in a lion's den?
Yoongi woke up. They both were sitting on yn's side of the bed while y/n was pulling jungkook's ear with one hand. The other hand if hers was in jungkook's hair, pulling them off. Jungkook was wincing in pain and y/n had a angry pout on face, clearly showing that she's pissed off right now.

Y/n: KIM JUNGKOOK I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR WITH THAT PROUD LOOK OF YOURS!

Jungkook: YAH YOU WITCH LEAVE MY HAIR AND EA—AHHHH.

Y/n- WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALLED ME? WITCH? YOU JUNKFOOD!!

Jungkook/y/n: AHHHH!! .........

-----------------------------------------------------------