•38

Y/n was standing near the edge. It didn't had any railing or something.

??: Who do you think you are?

Y/n turned around to see a girl around hoseok's age looking at her in pure jealousy.

Y/n: Who do you think I am?

She said in a sarcastic tone.

Girl: A slut trying to get in Kim's pants.

Y/n: I'm not a slut, whore.

Girl: I'm not a mirror.

Y/n: And I'm not your reflection.

Girl: Bitch!

Y/n: Oh yes, I am! I'm the bitch of bitches!

Girl: Who are you to the kims?

Y/n: I'm—

??: Sister.

They both looked towards the owner of the voice, hoseok.

Hoseok: She's our sister,kang soyeong.

Soyeong: But you don't have a sister.

Hoseok: It's none of your busines—Y/N!!!! WHY THE HECK DID YOU PUSH HER?!

Soyeong: It was an accident, Mr Kim.

Hoseok ran out the terrace and towards the lift.

As the lift opened he saw jungkook with two chocolates in his hand.

Jungkook: Hyung? What are you doing here?

Hoseok: It's not time for this. Let's go down RIGHT NOW!

Jungkook immediately pressed the ground floor button as they went down.

As soon as they doors opened hoseok ran outside followed by jungkook. As they reached outside, there was a small crowd.

"Poor girl, how did she fall down?"

" CALL THE AMBULANCE, HER PULSE IS GOING DOWN!!"

Jungkook and hoseok immediately ran between the crowd to see,y/n lying in her own pool of blood. There was a huge puddle of blood around her head. Her eyes were open.

Hoseok crouched down near her head and took her head in his lap. While jungkook was standing there. He saw his world falling apart.

Jungkook came out of trance by hoseok shaking him to get inside the ambulance. He immediately sat in the ambulance, opposite to y/n.

Jungkook: Y/n, please wake up. Hyung, she won't leave us right?

Hoseok, in response, just nodded subtly, not being sure himself.

Soon after they reached, the hospital nurses came and took y/n with them.

HOSEOK's POV

I just hope she's fine. I can't lose her. Most importantly, jungkook can't lose her. Jungkook will be broken if something happened to y/n. She matter a lot to him.

I looked over and saw jungkook sitting emotionless-ly. This ain't good.

I was in my thoughts when my phone rang. Jinnie hyungie.

I sighed and answered it.

|On The Call|

Jin: Hoseok, what happened? Why is it a whole ruckus going on in front? Why did the ambulance came?

Hoseok: Hyung, y/n, soyeong pushed her from the rooftop, I, I don't know what to do hyung. We're at the hospital. Please, reach to xyz hospital, fast.

Jin: Oh-ok. Don't worry, everything will be fine!