•23

YOONGI's POV

Thinking about nothing I was laying in my bed. I wasn't sleepy so I was just staring at the ceiling blankly.

##: AHHH!!

It's y/n. What happened to her?

I walked to y/n's room to see her crying. She was having her palm covering her mouth to solemn the sobs.

Her chest was moving up and down.

Panick attack.

I went to her and hugged her.
She flinched and cried harder, gasping for air.

I noticed one thing.

Whenever she's in the state of her flashback, she flinches when someone hugs her.

I remember her flinching in the food court at the mall when jungkook hugged her, too.

Reminding of flashback, doctor told someone to be with her 24/7 and jungkook took that responsibility.

That dipshit.

I realized y/n was calm. I looked down to see her sleeping in my arms.

I was laying her down but she woke up. Her eyes were teary and looking innocent.

What a duality!

At daytime she have really dangerous eyes. Like, she is eye-murdering someone.

She sniffed and closed her eyes.

Yoongi: Stand up.

I said. She stood up.

JUNGKOOK's POV

Knock.

Who the fuck woke me up? I opened the door to see yoongi hyung glaring and my little sister sleepy.

Yoongi: Yah you dipshit! Didn't you said you'll be with y/n?

Shit!

Jungkook: ohh h..hyun.g. I...forgot..

Yoongi: I'm sleepy now so I'm leaving you. Now take your little sister to you.

Jungkook: Ok hyung. Y/n-ie come in.

Y/n: *rubbing her eyes*

YN POV

What happened to me? Why did I become so weak? Dad told me to be strong. And I? I am just becoming weaker day by day.

Will they hurt me too? Can I trust them? Are they not really bad?

Should I trust them?

Jungkook: ———. Yn-ie come in.

I didn't hear what they were talking about,but I was sure that yoongi was scolding junkfood for not being with me when he, himself said he will be with me.

I entered the room,controlling my tears.

Jungkook closed the door behind.

Jungkook: Are you ok?

3rd PERSON's POV

No matter how hard we try,but "are you ok"?will defeat your boldness.

Just like some other person,she started crying.

Jungkook: Hey hey it's ok. I'm sorry. I don't know who's fault is this but, I'm sorry. Ok. I'm sorry. Hmm? Now don't cry you look ugly while crying.

Y/n: You! What did you call me? Ugly? Ugly your ass!

Jungkook: Yeah you can. You can do whatever you want but,..tomorrow! I'm sleepy. *yawns*

Y/n: Me too *yawns*

TIME SKIP
06:00AM
JUNGKOOK's room

Jungkook woke up, did his morning routine and came out of the closet after changing his clothes.

He came out and saw y/n,the sleeping beauty of the story.

She was sleeping peacefully....and I repeat......WAS sleeping peacefully.

JUNGKOOK's POV

I saw y/n sleeping peacefully.

Knock knock..

I opened the door and saw jimin hyung.

Jimin: Good morning!

Jungkook: Morning hyung.

Jimin: Mrs.kim asked to wake y/n up.

By his mood he ain't looking any good. He is happy waking up y/n? Let me know what he is up to.

Jungkook: So? *raising a eyebrow up*

Jimin: I have a plan.

Lemme play with him.

Jungkook: Really? I am in. What we gonna do?

As I asked he showed me a horn.

Jimin hyung smiled mischievously.

Jimin: Let's go?

Jungkook: Why go? Let's come.

I said and opened the door widely and moved a little so that he can see her.

3rd PERSON'S POV

Both jungkook and jimin went to her. Jungkook closed his ears by placing his palm on them. While jimin kept the horn near y/n's.

Pomp!

Y/n: AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK?WHO IN THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD DID THIS FUCKING SHIT?

Jimin and jungkook were surprised by her cursing.

Yoongi: I'm proud of you.

Y/n widened her eyes. In a second her expression changed to glaring. But...in another second she was smirking.

Yoongi/jungkook/jimin: 👁️👄👁️

Y/n: Yoongi-shi?

Yoongi: What?

Y/n: I want your help.

Yoongi: And what makes you think I'll help?

Y/n: You.

Yoongi: *confused*

Y/n: You yourself make me think that you will help me.*smirk*

Yoongi: Huh? In what?

Y/n: Just ################# ########## ##########

Yoongi:*smirk* sounds fun.....

-----------------------------------------------------------