•7

Y/N's POV

Jin: Agree or not?

What should I do?ughh! If I agree I'll seem weak and if I don't they'll tell to mom about it. I'll just.......

Y/n: Agree.

FP-: Can I talk with y/n...alone?

Namjoon: Yeah ofcourse.

They said and went out. Now the doctor,psychiatrist and I were left in the room.

FP: I said alone?

She said to the doctor. He nodded and left.

FP: So,y/n why don't you want your mom to know about your depression?*soft tone*

Y/n: I just don't want to worry her.

I lied.

FP: I know you are lying. Tell the truth y/n-ie.

Should I?

Y/n: I will but promise you won't tell anyone?

FP: I promise.

Y/n: It's just she doesn't know anything about me. Not a thing. She don't even know what is my favourite color. What do you expect from her? To know my depressed side?

I said and sadly chuckled.

FP: It's ok. But it's not y/n-ah.

What the fuck does she mean?

Y/n: Pardon?

FP: I mean it's ok that your mom doesn't know your depressed side but it's not ok that you haven't told her by yourself.

Y/n: I know but I can't be like "mom I have depression and you don't even know about that" can I?

FP: *chuckles* I see. But try to tell anyone else?

Y/n: I don't have anyone else.

FP: You have me. You have your brothers,

Y/n: Correction stepbrothers. And I'm afraid of them.

FP: Why?

Y/n: It's not specifically them. I'm just afraid of all males in this world. I can't trust anyone.

FP: Why? Is there any reason? Any past?

Y/n: Yeah it's past.

FP: But they care for you y/n-ah.

Y/n: Who knows if it is all fake?

FP: I know. Well you see I've studied psychology and I can easily tell if a person is real or fake.

Y/n: I see.

FP: I wanna tell you something but don't overthink about it. It will be alright.

I nodded.

FP: You see you have insomnia.

Wtf is insomnia?

Y/n: What is insomnia?

FP: It's a sleeping disorder. You have trouble in sleeping and after waking up. Don't you?

Y/n: Yeah.

FP: And you also have depression.

I nodded.

FP: It's dangerous. You can be in coma. Your stage of insomnia isn't that bad. But depression is. You are at last stage. It can cause you memory loss too.

Y/n: Then it's good for me though.

FP: It's not. Not at all. It's worse. Think about what will happen to the people who actually love and care for you. ?

Y/n: Ok.

FP:Then you will have weekly sessions. And before that let's call your brothers in.

She said,stood up and went out. After some time they all came in.

FP: So y/n I have told everything about your health to them. And before starting any medications or sessions let's first see how mature you are.

YOONGI's POV

What maturity test. Let's make these maknaes have this too.

Yoongi: Excuse me.

FP: Yes?

Yoongi: About the maturity test can these crackheads have it too?

FP: Yeah. Well I'll ask a question just answer them honestly.

They all nodded.

FP: Does it matters who wins the argument?

Jungkook: Yes it does I should win.

Jimin: It does matter but what matters more is fairness.

Taehyung: It doesn't matter but if you try to win. *smirking*

.....why is y/n not speaking anything.

Y/n: It doesn't matter but who the fuck are you to start an argument with me?

Woah she's savage like me. Is she my long lost sister? She spits fire.

FP: Well I see you are mature and as the doctor said she is having panic attacks so I have some advice and you SHOULD follow it.

Hoseok: Yes.

FP: It's just 2 people must stay with her all the time when I say all the time it means 24 HOURS.

Hoseok: But why?

FP: You see her having panic attack can end up of her hurting herself. So I suggest two in case one leaves one must stay with her. Because it's not good. Someone needs to be with her to take of her.

Y/N's POV

Wtf is she saying I need a fucking baby sitter? Nah! I'm not a baby nor a psycho. TF does she mean.

Y/n: While sleeping?

FP: While sleeping too you can have panic attack when you have nightmares.

Y/n: Fine~ *rolls eyes*

FP: Now you can leave but make sure to come next week.

Namjoon: Yeah ofcourse.

We bowed and left. While we were in lobby or corridor (idk what we say it) I was walking but stopped at me tracks when I saw a creepy man staring at me while licking his lips.

3rd PERSON's POV

By now y/n was shaking and sweating badly. But to her shock he was about to come to him but stopped when he saw him....

-----------------------------------------------------