•20

Y/n/jungkook: AHHHHHH

These two troublemakers held their ears as someone held both of theirs ears. This "someone" is none other than... Yoongi.

Y/n: Aahh yoongi-shi leave my ear.

Jungkook: Yoongi hyunggg~~

Yoongi: You both crack heads ruined my sleep!

Y/n: Yahh you cat face leave me.

Jungkook bursted into laughter, forgetting about the pain his poor ear is enduring.

Yoongi: Yahh you what did you just called me?

Y/n: *Unbothered*  Jungkook-ah I think you should take this cat faced haraboji to an ear check up.

Yoongi: How about I cut your tongue before?

Y/n: Li—

*Thud*

They all looked towards the door.

Mom: What the hell is happening?!

Two helpless brothers, jungkook and yoongi looked at, more like glared at y/n. Gesturing her 'get us out of this shit'.

Y/n rolled her eyes.

Y/n: Good morning to you too mom. You see we were getting along.

Mom; LEE Y/N THEN WHY THE HELL IS YOONGI PULLING BOTH OF YOURS EARS?

Y/n: Oh about that ask yoongi yourself 'cause he's the one pulling our ears, he should know why he's doing that.

The males present in the room looked at her with 'bish we asked you to get us out of here, not to dig our grave' face.

Y/n: Leave it, mom. Don't you have to get ready, today is your biggest day. You should look more beautiful than you already are.

After saying this y/n started cussing herself in 50 different language.

Mom: *blushing* Aww thanks baby.

Mom turned around and left. While y/n wasn't noticing her surroundings.

Y/n: fuck you y/n! Why the fuck would you say that shit! Ughhhhh!! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! You're such a reckless bish Lee y/n. Ughhhhh!!

??: you shouldn't cuss this much young lady!...

-----------------------------------------------------------