•18

Y/N's POV

I looked up and saw Jimin. I guess it's my fault this time.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

Jimin: YAH! DON'T YOU HAVE EYES?HUH?

Y/n: I think I already apologised?

Jimin: WILL YOUR APOLOGY CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU BUMPED INTO ME?

Y/n: I know it won't that's why I'm sorry.

Jimin: YOU SLUT DID YOU JUST DO THIS TO GET MY ATTENTION?

Y/n: Kim Jimin just because I'm talking politely to you doesn't mean you'll raise your voice and talk bad about my character.

I said while suppressing my anger.

Jimin: What will you do huh? Cry? Tell to your "mommy"?*smirking*

That's it. This bish.

Y/n: YAHH KIM SHORTY I SAID YOU TO LOWER YOUR VOICE. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND AT ONCE? HUH? HOW WILL YOU WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A BRAIN? You know what?

Jimin: What?

Y/n: I learned that a person can't live more than five minutes without a brain, I wonder how are you alive till now.

Jimin: YO—

Y/n: VOICE?

Jimin: Yahh you know what I hate you.

Y/n: woah! Finally something we have in common. You know what the feelings are mutual. I hate you too.

*Slap—

Mr Kim was about to slap jimin but I came in between, he stopped.

Mr Kim: Kim Jimin What are you doing huh?

He glared at him.

Y/n: Mr Kim it's my fault I bumped into him.

I said looking at the ground.

Mr Kim: I know who's fault it is. Kim Y—

Y/n: Lee. It's Lee Y/n Mr Kim. You aren't married to my mom yet.

I said politely.

Mr Kim: Ok Y/n. Look I saw Jimin shouting at you. And it's his fault.

Y/n: Mr Kim he is mature, not mad to shout at someone without any reason. I bumped into him and I didn't even apologize that's why he was shouting.

I lied, why? I also don't know. -_-

Mr Kim: You both have equal fault in this. So you both will have punishment. I will tell you your punishment after the wedding.

I and jimin nodded with our heads down.

Mr Kim left. I sighed.

Shit! I forgot to discuss about the guests. Ughh.

I looked around and saw no one and the ways were confusing. Ughhh. Wait I can ask this shorty I mean jimin.

Y/n: Jimin-shii are you familiar with this place?

Jimin: So what?

Y/n: I have to discuss about the guests to Mr Kim and looking at these ways I look like I will get lost in this maze.

3rd PERSON's POV

Y/n said this while pouting slightly without knowing and she said all this recklessly as she was in her own thoughts.

Jimin: Hmm.

He hummed and started walking. Suddenly y/n realised what she did and made a poker face again.

TIME SKIP

At home

All were sitting on the couches like dead people... except one... ofcourse it's y/n. Y/n wasn't much tired because she just calculated the guests and did the calculation for food.

And about yoongi..he's still tired. he didn't even did the calculations but still tired, confused right? He was tired of being awake all the time.

Mr Kim: Let's have dinner and go to sleep, tomorrow is a big day.

Mrs Lee: Yes!!I'm so excited..

Jungkook: I'm tired. Y/n let's go.

Yoongi: I'm also coming with you guys.

Y/n nodded and 3 of them went to sleep.

JUNGKOOK's POV

I can't sleep... Tomorrow y/n will become an official member of our family. We will have a legal mom.. We  will have a complete family. Kim Inah and Kim Y/n... Mother and sister of Kim brothers... Tomorrow isn't a big day... It's just a prologue fow the new life we will be living from day after tomorrow..

I was in my thoughts but I came out when a small hand was wrapped around my stomach and a head on my upper arm. Who is she? I already accepted her but what if she breaks my trust?

Y/n: Jwungkwook you're vewry gwood. Ywou arwe thwe wone to lwove mwe aftwer dad.. I miss him...

She was talking in sleep. I heard a chuckle, it was yoongi Hyung.

Yoongi: She has an insane duality.

Jungkook: No doubt. Yoongi hyung..

Yoongi: Hm?

Jungkook: You know today.. When I told that I'm going to come at the church with y/n?

Yoongi: So? What should I do about it?

Jungkook: It's just she said something which I can understand and I want you to understand too.. I know it's hard for us to forget her but we can't hurt her,right?

Yoongi: Who said I'm going to hurt her?

Jungkook: You remember, yesterday night? When you all were refusing to be with her, instead of clinging to us to be with her, she chuckled and left the room.

Yoongi: I know she isn't like other girls.. It's just I need some time.

Jungkook: When I left the room sh—

Yoongi: She hugged you and started crying. I was watching you both. Jungkook leave about others, but she is trusting you, she is getting comfortable with you, don't think about others, just you don't break her heart and trust. She already looks broken, don't break her more..

??: Don't talk about someone behind there back..

-----------------------------------------------------------