•9

Y/N's POV

I woke up feeling warm and my bones crushing. I opened my eyes only to see both that junk food and taehyung's hand on me.

Ughhhh wtf is this. I tried to sit up but couldn't. So I moved taehyung's hand and saw a glass of water on the night stand. Well I don't think I have any other option. I took the glass of water and splashed it on jungkook's. He stood up with a gasp.

I took the chance and ran to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and came out. Where are these aliens? I think they're downstairs. I went downstairs and saw all those 7 jerks and Mr Kim and mom sitting in the living room. I walked towards them and sat on the couch with jimin. Can this day be worst? 🙂

Mom: You all ain't going to school today.

Waee?! I don't wanna stay with this jerks. Ughhhh 😩

Y/n: Why that?*cold*

Mom: We're shifting our house.

Heh? Shifting HOUSE?

Y/n: Why?

Mr Kim: You see as we are getting married. You will stay there with your brothers.

Y/n: Correction STEP BROTHERS.

Mom: Yahh !!

Mr Kim: So y'all siblings—

Y/n/jimin: STEP SIBLINGS!!

I looked at him with disgust and annoyance.

All others were giving us a done look.

3rd PERSON's POV

After that y/n got to her room and started packing. She didn't have much clothes so she took only half an hour. She went down and saw her mom dressed up.

Y/n: Are you going somewhere?

Mrs Lee-: Yes. I'm going to office an emergency came up. And pack my things too.

She said in an annoyed tone. Y/n nodded and went to clean her mom's room. She was done packing her mom's clothes and when she was going to pick the last piece of cloth she saw a file. Black in colour.

Y/n got confused because usually black files are for Mafia information she got curious and kept it with her. When she was done with all of her packing she took the file and went towards her room. In between she saw her soon-to-be step brothers sitting they noticed her and the file.

SEOKJIN's POV

I was sitting and listening to their bickering. I saw y/n coming from somewhere with.....black file in her hand? Usually Mafia have black files. ? Must be her school file. Afterall she likes everything in dark and is a total weirdo so leave it.

Y/N's POV

I entered my room and opened the file. It had information about....bangtan? What TF is this file doing with her. I turned the page and saw-I didn't saw anything as there was a knock on my door. I sighed frustrated. Ughhh. I opened the door it was mom,

Mom: Yah y/n did you saw any file in my closet?

I saw it, I liked it, I wanted it,I got it.

Y/n: No.

Mom: Ahh leave it. Come downstairs with your stuff.

She said and left. I kept that file in my school bag and went downstairs with my suitcases.

3rd PERSON's POV

Y/n went downstairs and saw that all her soon-to-be step brothers were sitting there. As she went down hoseok came and asked for her suitcases she gave it to him. He asked for her bag but she politely and coldly refused and went to kitchen. She took a lot of chocolates and banana milk packs and kept them in her bag and went out. Y/n went in living room and saw nothing she went outside and saw jin outside the limo waiting for her.