•31

Jin: You shouldn't have said that.

Jimin: What he said was the truth though.

Namjoon: Still.

Jungkook: Hyung trusted me, despite her trust issues. She believed that I cared for her, and I did. Things were going well between us, and she was starting to warm up to us. However, everything has now fallen apart, and I refuse to stand by and do nothing. I cannot locate Hyung at the moment, and I am deeply concerned about her safety. If something has happened to her, I will not rest until I find out what happened and hold those responsible accountable.

Y/N's POV

Dignity, what a simple word right? But it's value. Wow. But what if someone says, a girl, she lost her dignity? People will look at her in disgust. The second time, fucking second time, I lost it.

Why was I even born? Why? Dad! Why did you leave me in this cruel world? Unnie also left me. And now this bastard.

I entered the house with an emotionless face.

Jin: Where were you?

Y/n: None of your business.

I said and went to my room. I went inside the washroom and stood under the shower.

3rd PERSON's POV

She washed her body, feeling disgusted by herself. She was rubbing her body with soap like a crazy person.

She wanted to cry. But, her pain was too much that she couldn't even cry. No tears came out.

She took a blade from the cupboard and made some cuts on her wrist.

She came out and wore a large hoodie and leggings. She took a muffler and wrapped it around her neck to cover it.

She layed on her bed with wet hair.

Y/n: I'm tired. I need to sleep.

She said and slept.

JUNGKOOK's POV

She's sleeping alone. Tomorrow we have to go to college. And y/n have to go to school. I shouldn't have said that. Ughhhhhh. I'm going to check on her.

I went to her room and saw her mumbling something.

Sitting beside her, I heard everything she was saying. I started recording her on my phone.

Y/n: Dad, you know I regret it. I regret opening up to them. I regret accepting them. I regret caring about them. I regret being alive.

Wtf.

Jungkook: Y/n! Wake up!

Y/n: Dad! Come back! Unnies also left me! I have no one.

She started crying.

Jungkook: Y/N! WAKE UP!

She isn't waking up. I should call Jin Hyung.

Jin: What happened?

Jungkook: Hyung,y..y/n. She.... isn't waking up.

We both went to her room to find her room empty.

We started panicking. I opened the washroom only to see her cutting herself.

I immediately took the blade from her hand and threw it god knows where.

She looked at me with a blank face.

It was like she was lifeless.

But, I noticed something else. A mark on her neck.

Jungkook: Jin Hyung, I wanna talk to her. Can you please leave?

Jin Hyung nodded and left. I dragged Y/n out made her sit on the bed and called Jimin Hyung.

Jimin: Why did you call me in this bitch's room at this hour?

Jungkook: Hyung I want you to check something for me.

Jimin: What?

Jungkook: You have given many sluts hickeys, right?

Jimin: Why are you asking me that?

Jungkook: Look at her neck.

JIMIN's POV

I looked at her neck. And. W.T.F. There is a hickey there. But. Yes, I hate her from the bottom of my heart, kidney, liver, etc. But I'm damn sure she isn't like that type of girl.

Jimin: Leave it for now. We will discuss it later in the morning.

Jungkook: Not morning, right now. You go in the living room with her and I'm coming with other hyungs.

I nodded and took it with me to the living room.

She was shocked that I didn't drag her harshly but softly.

In living room

Yoongi: Why the fuck did you call everyone here at this hour?

Jungkook: Hyung, just look at Y/n's neck.

They looked and gasped.

Taehyung: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT KIM FUCKING Y/N?

Y/n: I was just harassed while walking back home.

*Ting*

Jungkook checked his phone yet his phone slipped out of his hand when he saw it.

Y/n's nude and a video.

Everyone got confused. Jin took the phone and quickly passed it to Namjoon.

One by one everyone saw it and now Jimin took the phone. He looked with a questioning look, to which she shook her head with teary eyes.

Jimin pitied her.

But the next thing shocked everyone...

-----------------------------------------------------------