•12

Y/N's POV

##: Missed me?

This fucking bastard.

Y/n: How can I forget a bitch like you jake ?

Jake: Now the throne will be mine. Only and only MINE.

This bitch.

Y/n: Not before YOU kill ME!*mocking while emphasizing the words "you" and "me" *

I turned around without any warning and punched right in his face making him fall in his ass. I double tapped my earpiece and soon 4 men came. Jake wasn't moving because his ass wasn't supporting. I smirked. 1 down 9 to go.

After that my men made him unconscious and took him to the underground basement. I went out and saw all 9 members of Lj group kneeling while some men in black had their guns pointed at them. I went near and saw bangtan sitting on the couch in front of Lj.

Y/n: Take those assholes to the underground basement.

Those men looked at bangtan I did, too. Bangtan nodded and those men asked where the basement is I looked at moon she nodded and went forward. I gestured those men to follow her. After they were gone. I sat on the couch opposite to bangtan.

Y/n: Well gonna kill them or have "fun"?

JK: Well not easily let's go to have fun.

I nodded we all stood up and left for the basement.

⚠WARNING⚠

⚠UNCOMFORTABLE SCENES AHEAD⚠

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

BASEMENT

There were different types of toys of mine. I smirked seeing those 10 pieces of shit sitting on chairs all tied up. And went near jake.

I slapped him as hard as I can. I remember what he did to me. And slapped him one more time while some tears formed in my eyes.

I took out my gun from my back pocket of my jeans and shot him in his left shoulder. He screamed. I took a dagger and stabbed it in shoulder where i shot him and started dragging it till his knuckles. I took a small zip lock pouch. It had white powder in it.

Y/n; You see I heard that it hurts even more when we add salt to the wounds. Well,right now I wanna experiment it on you. *cold + scary*

I said and sprinkled salt on his whole hand which was now full with blood. I took the dagger again stabbed his another shoulder and took a bottle full of transparent liquid.

Y/n: It says sanitizer kills 99.9% bacteria and viruses sadly he can't kill a piece of bacteria like you. But it can make you wish to kill yourself. So why not I use it?

I said and poured drops of sanitizer on his right shoulder. He screamed.

Y/n: Weakling huh? Remember I didn't even screamed. And I was really young from you. Huh?

Y/n: Any last wish?

Jake: Just kill me *he said through the pain*

Y/n: Sure as you say. Bish

I shot him in his left thigh.

Jake: JUST KILL ME ALREADY!

Y/n: Not easily.

I said and shot his another thigh. I went near him and slapped him very hard that he fainted. I chuckled and shot him in his head 3 times.

Warning end
Anybody can read now.

I looked around to see. Bangtan with shocked eyes. Black devils with "wtf eyes" and other idiots of Lj  with scared expressions. I chuckled darkly.

Y/n: My main target is done. Choose any 8 of them. Quick. *cold*

JK: hmm.

They all started discussing.

Y/n: I'm leaving take any 8 men. And leave one here. And.... DON'T DARE TO EVEN THINK OF TAKING ALL OF THEM. OR ELSE.....you know. *scary+loud*

Y/n: And black devils. I'm leaving cut that Jake's body in small pieces and send it to any zoo....wait don't.

Roslien: why?

Y/n: I don't want those innocent animals to eat shit like this. Just chop him and throw them in any gutter.

I said and left to my room changed my clothes into those black oversized shirt and black jeans + black bucket hat and mask. The ones I wore to come here. And left.

3rd PERSON's POV

It's 8 pm. Y/n changed and went to her home by walk. I know it's far from the mansion but she needed some alone time. She was listening to music all the way home.

She reached in 30 mins and went to her room as there was no one in the living room. She went to her room took a shower. She wore a black oversized hoodie and black jeans.

She went downstairs and saw all of her soon to be step brothers sitting. She went and sat on a single couch beside jungkook. As she observed her surrounding she noticed that yoongi and y/n were wearing same clothes. She ignored it and started scrolling through the phone.

Soon her mom and Mr Kim came and sat on a couch together. It was silence but Mr Kim broke it.

Mr Kim: So y'all we have an announcement to announce.

They all looke up from their phones towards Mr Kim.

Mr Kim: So we're getting married.

Y/n: You already announced that. *cold*

Mrs Lee: We know the wedding will take place on Wednesday.

(today is Monday)

Y/n/yoongi: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Jin: Yahhh language?!

Y/n/yoongi: Fuck language.

Mrs Lee: YAHHH! Y/N!!!

Mr Kim: It ain't too early. It's perfect timing we've been dating for 5 yrs now. So tomorrow afternoon y'all will go and shop your wedding clothes and in evening the decorations will be done. It's all set now let's go and have dinner then sleep.

Mrs Lee: About school we've already decided you won't go to school and University for 1 week and y/n on Thursday,go to your school with any of your brothers and take the transfer letter. Then go to your brother's school and take admission there. Is it clear?

Y/n knew if she protested against her she won't be able to walk for 1 whole week so she nodded.

Mrs Lee-: I want words y/n!

Y/n: Ok. I will.

After that they all went to have dinner yn was about to sit at the corner but was stopped by Mr Kim.

Mr Kim: Wait all of you. There will be some rules y'all will need to follow on dinner table.

They all nodded.

Mr Kim: The rules are:-
1. All will eat dinner together no matter what.
2. Everyone should be present at dining table at 8 AM sharp.
3. Y'all will seat the way I say.
4. The seatings should be the same every.
Understood?

They all nodded.

Mr Kim: So the seatings will be like this.......

------------------------------------------------------