•41

After every "Hi", there's always a bitter "Bye". After every crazy high, you're bound to pay a price.

You've gotta pay for every single thing in life. For every laugh, you've to pay with a cry, for every happiness, you've got to pay with sadness.

That's life, isn't it?

You can smell a pleasant aroma before a thunderous rain. But still after the thunderous rain, the sun will rise eventually.
Life is just like this, before every tragic event, there is a pleasant event. But after a tragic event, there will be a moment of happiness, that's life.

Right now, Kim family is having moments of happiness signing that there is a tragic event waiting for them.

-------

Mrs Kim: KIM Y/N! COME HERE AND EAT YOUR MEDICINES AND KIM JUNGKOOK STOP RUNNING WITH HER!!

Y/n: Mamma so bad! She forcing y/n-ie to eat those bitty thing!(bitter thing)

Hoseok: Princess, you've to eat those-

Y/n: AHHHHHHH!

Cutting off hoseok,y/n screamed as if she's going through a hell of pain.

Y/N's POV

Princess?

Y/n: SHUT UP! HERE MY NUDES ARE TRENDING ON INTERNET AND YOU'RE EXPLAINING RULES?

Jungkook: Yes hyung!

Jin: What?

He took out his phone and opened Instagram.

"Wow,what a body!"

"She's such a slut"

"Looks like her sugar daddy got enough of her"

"I'll pleasure you babygirl"

"I don't mind eating leftover of your sugar daddy"

"Her family must be slut like her"

"Be mine babygirl"

"You seem wet💦"

Y/n was crying like no tomorrow.

Y/n: Jungkook oppa please. Please take those photos down.

Y/n: Yoongi oppa,hoseok oppa, taehyung oppa, namjoon oppa, jin oppa,jimin oppa please.. Please...just kill me!

Yoongi: Don't you say that again.

Hoseok: Princess,now sleep,we will take them off.

_

Y/n: I'm Mafia queen crystal.

_

Jimin: What did you say?!

Y/n: What you heard?

Jimin: You!!

Y/n: Me?! what?!

Jimin: Just get lost!

Y/n: Who are you to tell me to get lost huh?!

Jimin: Me? I'm Jimin. Kim Jimin you shorty!

Y/n: Huh? What did you just say? I couldn't hear as your mouth is very high.

Jimin: You got a pretty big mouth, don't you?

Y/n: Yeah, unlike your height and brain.

_

Sundeok: Sorry to say but she and the other 3 girls, got into an accident and died on the spot.
_