•14

SEOKJIN's POV

I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about something. Y/n. Who is she? What is her character? I don't know what to do. What if she is a slut? What if she hurt us? What if she becomes our weakness? I don't know anything.

Mom. Do you miss your jin-ie? I wish you were here.

If you were here dad wouldn't have been in depression. If you were here dad wouldn't have decided to marry her. If dad wouldn't have decided to marry there would be no y/n. If there was no y/n I wouldn't have been thinking this.

Why? Why did you left us so early mom? Didn't we deserved to have a mom? I only have questions but there are no answers to them.

I was thinking when I felt something moving behind me on the bed.

Soon a figure appeared in front of me. It was so small. It's y/n. I know it's her. This would be the last person I wanna see right now. *sigh*.

Y/n: Why ain't you sleeping?

She didn't reply and was looking at me while getting a little closer,

Y/n: I know I am handsome. Stop staring at me.

She still didn't recognise me and tilted her head in confusion.

I switched on the lamp present on the nightstand.

She widened her eyes and backed off. Cute.

Y/n: Why are you awake jin?

Y/n: I can ask the same question. Why ain't you sleeping?

Y/n: I was sleeping, I want water so I got up.

Jin: *nods*

Jin: I couldn't sleep as this is a new place.

She made a 'o' face and left.

Y/N's POV

I went downstairs and entered kitchen. I opened the fridge and took a water bottle. I took a glass, kept in on the counter and poured cold water in it. I drank and took the bottle and glass to my room.

I kept the bottle and glass on the nightstand. I went in the bed between jungkook and jin.

I slept.

TIME SKIP
09:30 AM

I woke up by myself. And when I wake up by myself,...I'm definitely late. But wait..... mom said no school for a week. *sigh*.

I went to washroom and done my morning routine. I went towards my closet and changed into grey t-shirt,black jeans. I tucked in my t-shirt into the jeans and black wore a oversized hoodie. I tied my hair in a simple ponytail.

I applied a Lil face powder,light lip balm and went downstairs.

I went and saw everyone sitting in the living room. But my eyes looked for a specific person......jungkook. I don't know about everyone but I'm damn sure he won't hurt me. I looked at him. He smiled. I smiled a little. As I'm not used to people smiling at...me.

I went and sat at a single couch at the corner. I didn't greeted any of them. They hate me. Why would I greet them?

Mom: Guys remember we have to go to shopping in afternoon,so we will leave at 12 pm and after shopping we will take rest for 1 hour then decide the decorations. Got it?

All except Mr Kim: yeah.

Mr Kim: Let's have breakfast?

We all went to the 'dining' table to have 'breakfast'.

As Mr Kim decided a ''ritual'' I sat beside jungkook infront of mom and Mr Kim at the head seat beside me.

3rd PERSON's POV

Brothers were talking to eachother,smiling and laughing, Mr Kim and Mrs Lee was flirting with eachother, blushing and laughing,. but... there sat a angel in the disguise of a cold body.

A cold body with a broken soul of an angel. It was crying from inside but from outside....you can only see a cold, rude girl. There's no one for her. She doesn't have anyone.... except her own self.

She needed someone but was too depressed to do that...

She got a heart of gold,
But she suffers in soul.

Self-esteem is broken,
But she fights it on her low.

She's very down to earth,
But ,she wants to leave the world..

-----------------------------------------------------------