•21

??: You shouldn't cuss this much young lady!

Y/n: Jin? What are you doing here?

Seokjin: Hearing some things I shouldn't hear.

Y/n: Who the hell asked you to hear? If you shouldn't hear?

Seokjin: I came to call you both to breakfast.

Y/n: Then just tell and pass by. Why were you advising me?

Yoongi: Didn't your mother taught you manners?

And,....

He chose to play with fire..

Y/n: I DARE YOU TO SPEAK THAT THING AGAIN WITH YOUR FILTHY MOUTH AND I SWEAR TO MY MOTHER YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE ANY OTHER WOMAN A MOTHER!!

Yoongi was taken back.
Seeing the tense situation jungkook decided to butt in.

Jungkook: Hey hey y/n! Go and fresh up. Yoongi hyung and jin hyung please leave the room.

He said with a forced smile.

Yoongi: *rolls eyes*

Seokjin: Let's go cat faced haraboji.

He said while laughing.

TIME SKIP

12:00
Church

𝙔𝙣'𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩:-

All people were sitting in the church looking towards the stage

The bridegroom, Mr Kim Daeseong was standing waiting for his bride, Mrs Lee Inah.

Soon all the eyes were on the aisle, there she stood, wearing a long white gown. Her hair done in a flower bun, pink lips, crimson red cheeks, shining eyes. Her lips were curved upwards. She walked towards the stage looking gorgeous.

Before she could step on the stage her soon-to-be husband extended his hand for her to hold. She held it.

[(Song recommended:spring day by BTS)]

Everyone was there except one girl...

She was debating whether she should enter or not.. because she was alone.. She was near the aisle all the guests were coming inside either with their parents, Husbands, dates or brothers.

She wasn't ready to enter because of the anxiety creeping inside her.

Before she could enter, a hand came in front on her. She looked up and saw, the only person she loves and cares after her parents... Kim Jungkook.

He smiled at her. Y/n was having a blank expression.

When he saw y/n was doing nothing but staring at him emotionless-ly, he took her hand in his and pulled her. It resulted her face in his lower chest.