Chapter 8

Eason's P.O.V
      We finished the whole movie and it was time to go to bed. Chris went to sleep in a free room downstairs.
       I got to my room and immediately the lights went out.
"Holy shit",I cursed as I ran out of my room and went to drax's room. I creeped into his bed very close to him.
"Who's....",drax started but paused as he saw me. "You",he added.
Yh..um...me",i said.
"What are you doing here",he asked.
"The lights went out and I really needed company ",I said.
"Why didn't you just go to Chris",he said.
"He's downstairs....what if I don't make it there alive",I replied and he started laughing.
"So you're scared",he said and I hesitated.
"Just of the dark",I replied. "Can I crash here",I added.
"Just keep a distance",he replied.
"Thanks",I said and faced the other way. Immediately I imagined blood dripping all over me and I clinged onto drax's back.
"What did I say",he questioned and I made him face me.
"I'm fucking scared and you are going to stay with me so close tonight",I yelled as I straddled him on the bed looking deep into his black eyes.
        He said nothing and stared back at me. There was no sound. Only the one of his heart beat. I felt my face getting closer to his as an usual feeling enveloped me. Our faces was just a breath away and we almost...,....when suddenly the lights came back.
"Fixed the problem",Chris yelled from downstairs.
"Thanks man",I said and drax pushed me off his bed. "You shy",I asked and he glared at me.
"Lights are back......out",he said and I poured stubbornly.
"What if I don't want to",I asked as I crawled towards him on the bed causing him to jump out of the bed. I laughed out loud as I stood from the floor and left his room.....

THE NEXT MORNING
Eason's P.O.V
"Eason come downstairs we have to get to the industry now",Chris yelled.
"I'm right here",I replied as I ran down the stairs and paused as I saw drax standing there. "Do you want to come with",I asked.
"Where to",he questioned.
"Were going to our workplace...where we make steel pipes and plates",I replied.
"Sure..",he said.
       We all left the house,got into my car and drove straight to the industry. Upon getting there we showed Drax around starting from the main entrance. We showed him the customers came in for purchases and where he have our board meetings, children quarters and everything else.
"And now to the place where the magic happens ",Chris started. "The refining room",he added.
"What is that",drax asked with a smile.
"Its where they cut the irons and stuff",i said casually. "Nothing big",I added.
"Oh but it is",Chris argued.
"Do you want to maybe eat something ",I asked avoiding getting in an unnecessary argument with Chris.
"I guess I'll see the big room first",he replied.
"Hmmm",I said shortly and we entered.

Drax's P.O.V
      Immediately we opened the door I saw so many round and shiny objects.
"Testing 1", someone yelled and they turned on a machine.
      The machine started tearing the hard thing causing a very irritating noise.
"Make it stop",I yelled but I doubted anybody would have heard me.
       It was happening again....my scales were tingling and threatening to come out. My veins popping from my head and wrists...my cells were bubbling up and my senses where hurting. I had to leave or else I would change back to an alien.
        I ran out and my super speed was getting activated. I entered one if the bathroom that Chris showed me earlier and closed the door behind me.
         I stood in front of the mirror and I released my self my transforming into my real self. My purple skin came to light....so did my spiked hair,my scales and slightly pointed teeth. Immediately I frowned at the thought of Eason seeing me like this.
"Drax",Eason yelled from outside the bathroom. "Is everything alright",he added but I couldn't answer him.
         I was still in shock of what would have happened if everyone saw me..crutox and everyone I loved would have been in danger today. I wanted to scream....I'm tired of living pretentious like I was ok.
"Mum I should have listened to you",i said softly as a tear dropped from my eye.
"Drax if you don't open the door I'll break it down",Eason yelled and my eyes shot.
         But he can't break the door or else.....I need time...come on drax you can do it....
         Immediately Eason started hitting the door. He did break the door and he saw me sitting on the floor.
"Drax",he called as he came closer but I didn't look at him.
"What happened...",he asked. "Please answer me",he added and I hugged him instantly. I tried my best to stop what threatened to fall but my bottled emotions were speaking for me.
"I want to go home",I said simply as I held him even tighter.
"Should I help to find anything about them",he asked and I nodded negatively..,..there's nothing he can do...
"Nothing is on your reach",I said.
"I'm sorry that I can't help you",he said as he hugged me back.
"What happened to him", Chris asked as he came in.
"He's having a meltdown",Eason replied. "I'll drop him off at home",he added. We then stood up after washing up and left.
           The ride in the car was silent and very awkward. I felt even more awkward after doing all that.
         As we got back to the house Eason and i sat on the sofa and he didn't take his eyes off me.
"What",I asked.
"I'm just wandering",he replied.
"Wandering what",I questioned further.
"Just wandering how we just met and I feel so darn interested in you life",he replied.
"It's because I'm a stranger",I replied.
"I'm pretty sure it's more than that...I feel attracted somehow",he said and I found myself looking deep at him.
"Ok I feel better now.....go to work and I'll do some chores",I said.
"Now you're chasing me from my own home ",he said as he moved closer to me.
"It's nothing like that",I said. "You need to make money and my duty is to clean...have you forgotten",I said.
"Fine but I want to make sure you eat something before I go",he said and went to the kitchen. He came back a few minutes later with a big bowl. "It's fried egg and sausage... really nice",he said and handed it to me. "When you're done,wash my clothes and maybe yours...",he said again before leaving......