Chapter 15

Chris and I got dressed and got to the club. As expected,there was a lot of noise,cheering and naughty things going on as well.
"Sit....I'll go grab us a drink",Chris said  as we got a to a sofa and I sat down.
      He left and I sat there alone still wandering how he planned on getting my mind off drax. If it's a hook up it certainly won't work with me...
"Here",Chris said as he came back and gave me a drink.
"Thanks",I said shortly and he sat down. "So now we're here what do we do",I asked and he smiled.
"What do normal boys do in a club",he questioned.
"I dunno",I replied.
"I need to have a nice hard fuck with the new guy...did u see how he moved",I heard someone say from behind.
"Gosh fuck...I just realized that were in a gay club",Chris said.
"I knew",I said plainly.
"And you still came along",he asked.
"I didn't want you hooking me up with a naked girl by spiking my drink",I replied as I poured my drink on the floor. "And besides I don't find being gay wrong",I added.
"How did u know...
"You're not difficult to understand Chris",I said interrupting him.
"Well then I'm going home",Chris said as he stood up but paused suddenly.
"What happened",I asked with a confused expression.
"Eason Eason",he continued saying as he kept on tapping my shoulder.
"What.....",I yelled in annoyance as I stood up facing the direction he was looking at and I fell in shock.
"D...rax",I said but was barely a whisper.
      I didn't know how to feel or react. I was tied and couldn't feel myself. I didn't know if I should be happy or cry running and apologize as well.
"Is that him",I asked out loud trying to make sure I wasn't seeing things.
"Yh",Chris replied and a smile crept in my face.
      That smile soon disappeared as it finally dawned on me that he was stripping  in a club. Did he leave me just to do this shit....and I've been worried sick about him. If he didn't want to stay with me anymore he should have just said so....
      I frowned immediately as I headed to leave. Chris too was confused for my actions and then I halted. I couldn't let it go...he couldn't leave me in this state while his having fun. He had to answer my questions.
"Drax!",I yelled but the music was too loud for him to hear me.
       I moved angrily from where I stood originally to where all the men gathered spraying money. I scaled through the crowd and stood very close to drax in the front.
       I pulled off the banner and grabbed his hand. Immediately I felt his stiffness.....
"Eason",he called out softly as l pulled him closer to me with a glare.
      Just then he hugged and I grew confused. What's going on....
"Hey",an ugly man yelled as he ran from back stage. "That's not allowed",he added.
"Excuse me",I shot in anger.
"You need to pay before sleeping with our boy",he said.
"How dare that trash hole you call a mouth",I yelled.
"Do as I have said or else..
"Or else what",I fired interrupting him.
"Eason please just go",drax said as he held my hand.
"I'm not going anywhere or else you're coming with me",I said.
"You won't understand ",drax said.
"There's nothing to be understood",I said. "All I know is that my drax is not some public toy that you all can use and he is definitely not your boy",I added.
"Men",the man yelled and men came at us.
"Hold on",I said and made drax Stand behind me.
       They all charged at me.. throwing fists and punches but I tried my best to dodge them. I fired back and kicked one of them on his.....
      The guest that came dispersed from the club and more thugs came to fight.
"Eason you can't fight them all"drax said. "Stay away",he added Smas he punched one of them hard. I was quite surprised but impressed.

MONTENEGRIN'S P.O.V
        I went into my brothers club late because I was still busy in the lab. Immediately I sat down,a huge scene started at the strippers lounge. I really didn't want to be involved.....after I was still waiting for my brother.
       As I sipped my drink I turned my face th the scene of the accident where I saw a familiar face.
       I spat out my drink as I looked intently at the boy I was seeing. It was him....the alien boy,I found him.
       I took out my phone quickly and dialed professor Uzbek 's number.
"I don't want you calling me unless it's an emergency",Uzbek said as he answered the call.
"Uzbek.... the alien
"Yes I know I'm running the tests ",he said cutting me off.
"No Uzbek the alien is here in the club literally in a fight",I said.
"What!",he exclaimed. "I'm on my way",he added and then ended the call.

DRAX'S P.O.V
     Eason took my hand and we went out of the club together but that didn't stop them from trailing behind us.
"Eason",I called out but he didn't seem to hear me.
     It didn't take them long and they started shooting guns at us. We had no choice but to run back inside the club.
"Stay still",big boss said from stage as he pointed a gun at Eason.
      Just then we were surrounded by all his men.
"You really didn't want to listen huh",boss said as he walked towards us.
"Why would I",Eason shot back.
"Boss please...he's a friend and um..
"A friend",he repeated as he looked at me pained.
"I don't care of what relationship you two share....all I know is that we made a deal",boss said.
"And I'm breaking the deal....",I said but paused as I saw the same scientists I was avoiding.
"Montenegrin",boss said in shock as he saw his brother.
"Why didn't you tell me you had him with you when you knew very well that I was in search of him", Montenegrin said.
"I didn't realize until now",boss lied.
"I have to understand....what's going on",Eason asked feeling completely lost. It's all over....
"I'll tell you what's going on...your last moment on earth",boss said as he pointed a gun at Eason's head.
"No",I yelled as they did so.
"Take him", Montenegrin said to one of the men and they took me.
"Drax....",Eason yelled.
"Finally found you",the other scientist said with a laugh.
"Let Eason go....he's ignorant if what's going on",I said.
"But that won't stop me from involving the police",boss said.
"He won't",I shot back.
"Let me go",I heard Veronica yell as she was being dragged by boss men.
"Veronica",I said as I ran punching the man holding her.
"Drax",she called out and hugged me. "What's going on",she added in question.
"Everything is alright",I assured.
"Come here",boss said and dragged Veronica by the hair into his arms. "You wanna cheat right",he added as he held her neck.
"Ahh",she yelled admist coughs and she choked badly.
"Leave her alone please",I pleaded but to no avail.
"Boss...",a man ran panting.
"What is it",he asked.
"The police are here",the man replied.
"How........we need to leave",boss said.
"Get down and put your hands in the air",the police men yelled as they entered the club shooting guns.
"Ahh let me go", Veronica yelled as boss ran away with her. I wanted to darg her back but Eason held me.
"We need to get to safety",he said and we ran out of the building.
       As we came out we met Chris standing right there.
"Thanks man",Eason said as he hugged him. Suddenly my eyes felt heavy and I couldn't stay awake....
"Drax...drax...was the last thing I heard before falling out......