Chapter 11

EASON'S P.O.V
      As we got home Chris volunteered to get something for us to eat. As I was heading to the dinning I saw the food I made for drax last night on the floor. I remembered throwing it away......
"God.....",I said as I grumpily sat on the chair.
      Drax didn't eat anything last night up till this morning. He doesn't even have money on him. I can't eat anything knowing fully well that he hasn't eaten yet.
"I've got hot noddles...",Chris announced as he came towards me.
"I'm not hungry",I said bluntly as he sat next to me.
"What is it now",he asked with a sigh.
"He hasn't eaten anything since yesterday",I replied and I felt like pulling out my hair.
"Here I was thinking that you actually cared for this boy....why didn't he eat since yesterday",he asked.
"I care about him ok so keep quiet",I shot and he did. "For how long do we still have to wait",I added in question.
"24 hours",he replied. "You sure you're not going to eat",he asked as he stuffed his mouth with noddles.
"Pass",I said and he nodded.

TIME SKIP
LATER THAT EVENING
DRAX'S P.O.V
      I was sitting on the same spot I sat and saw the sun rise and set. I didn't know what to do,where I was or what these people wanted from me. My thoughts were creeping in bitterly and I wasn't in my right state. I had lost all my strength and couldn't do anything. In time I noticed that my hand was becoming very pale.
       Nevertheless I was missing Eason a lot. I still couldn't forget what he did but I understand that it wasn't his fault.
"Open the door",a man said from outside and the door opened. Instantly I saw two men standing in front of me.
"What do you want with him",the other one asked.
"The boss wants to talk to him",the first man replied.
"Now.... really",the other asked.
"Stop asking questions and let's take him",the first one said.
      They each took hold of my hand and dragged me until we reached a big living room.
"Boss",they said as they dropped me on the floor.
"So this is the incrate you brought to me",he said as he came closer and held my face up and pushed it aside.
"Sir he has got it all",the first man said.
"Make just one mistake then it's off with your heads",the boss said as he sat down and sipped his drink.
"What do you all want from me",I asked with a low tone. I was confused as to why they took me. I wasn't owing any debts neither were they an enemy so......
"It's not you boy...it's business and what we want you to do ,you have to do right",the boss said. "Sit down",he added and I sat.
"I'm not a wicked man...all I want is money and you can get it. We can help each other you know",he explained.
"Should I call the others",one of the men standing asked and the boss gave him a dirty stare.
       It was then I actually took notice of his features....he's a tall huge man. He looks like he's In his 40's. He has broad shoulders,big head and slender waist. He rested his back in the chair he sat not taking his gaze away from the man.
"Have I given you any orders to call the rest",the boss questioned. So there are other people as well....
"My mistake sir",the man said.
"As I was saying",the boss started. "Although it's illegal in this country,we have a big club where men who have deep desires for other men come to. A place where there is no restrictions of sexuality",he explained. "You are going to creep into the desires of these men with your body, attitude..... every night and get me cash.... simple", he added.
"Excuse me",I said out loud still dazzled.
"It's not a hard task and I hope you won't disappoint me",he asked and I instantly remembered home.
      I remembered a lot of times where I would see girls strip themselves on the streets just to attract the eyes of men. I always detested things like that but today......
"It's not a suggestion",the boss said upon seeing my face. "And you  definitely don't have a choice.....if you don't do it then it'll be the end of you",he added.
"Oh.... you're busy now",a girl said as she entered the living room.
"No not at all...come baby",he said and the girl sat on his lap touching his check.
"Another newbie",she said as she looked at me.
"Yh",boss replied. "Let's drop this now....I missed you",he added.
"Missed you even more",she replied.
"Thought you'd run away again",he said as his smile faded.
"That's something I can never do now",she said.
"Go freshen up and see if the boys need help", boss said. She nodded and then left.
"So you're still here",the boss said. "Take him to his new room",he added and they took me away.
      The white door opened and they threw me harshly.
"Get prepared for tonight..... Veronica will join you shortly ",they said and left.

LATER THAT EVENING
      I sat down on the floor close to the big bed. Although the room was comfortable I still missed Eason home and crutox too.
"Um...hi",the girl if earlier said as she entered the room and closed it behind her. " I'm Veronica",she added.
      She was dressed in a purple short gown with gold lace around it. She wore heeled black boots and packed her hair in a ponytail.
"I'm here to get you ready for tonight",she said.
"Isn't this meant to be the job of a man",I questioned.
"Yh but you're dressing practically like a whore.....I don't think a man can pull that off. Besides I'm trusted in this field",she replied.
"Right now",I asked.
"Yh",she replied and I sighed.
"Why is he doing this and why me",I asked.
"You're not the only victim on this story and my advice for you is to accept your faith",she said.
"This is not my faith.....I'm not even from.....
       She walked closer to me and held my hand looking intently into my eyes.
"Accept it",she said and immediately I took the opportunity and straddled her covering her mouth with my hand.
"Mm mmm",she sounded but I made sure I held her well.
"Shh..I'm not hurting you",I said as I took the keys and went out of the room still holding her.
      Immediately I got out two men saw me on the passage way.
"Hey stop",they said as they started running towards me.
     I started walking fast since I still had Veronica in my arms. I found a door and I opened it.....dead end.
"Leave the girl now",the man said with a gun pointing at me.
"With that gun facing me...no way",I said. "Put the gun down or I'll throw her off this building",I added as I rested my hand at the end of the balcony.
"Fine fine,"he said and they all dropped down their weapons.
"Mm..mm", Veronica kept on saying and I pushed her away from me.
      They were about to pick up their guns again and then I jumped down... holding my self up with rails under.
      They started shooting down to the floor and my body shrunk as I saw the amount of bullets that passed me down to the floor.
"How did he escape",one of them yelled and they all left.
      I moved stealthily still hanging on the rail till I got to another window that was downstairs. I opened the window and quickly threw my self in.
      Upon getting there I saw a group of men standing there.
"F*** it ",I said as I knew what would happen here on out.
"Hey...it's the boy that escaped",one of them said and they all charged at me.
      I swiftly went into action like in movies I saw Eason watched. I punched one of their faces and ouch....it got to hurt. I went under their legs to the edge of the room.
      Just then I saw a gun on the stand. I grabbed it and pointed it at them...they all shifted as I did and I made my way to the door and ran away.
      Finally I saw the main door and as I crossed the boundary I felt a gun on my head.
"Put the gun down",I heard the boss say from behind me and I put it down immediately.