Chapter 14

"I'm an alien....",I said and she burst into immerse laughter. I furrowed my brows as she kept on laughing hard on the bed.
"Alien",she repeated. "Classic dude... c'mon be honest",she said.
"I'm being honest....I'm drax from crutox",I said.
"And you all that come from crutox look like us here on earth",she shot.
"No I....
"No drax pls we don't have time for all these games ",she said.
"You don't want to believe me. Fyn I'll show you ",I replied but remembered the last time I tried this.
      I contemplated on whether i Should or shouldn't......was I even the right thing by telling her.
"Well I'm waiting ",she said as she folded her hands.
"I was pulled by into earth by scientists who are after me since I escaped and one of them happen to be the big boss brother ",I said. "I don't know if you can believe me but it's my story",I added. "And it's another reason I healed fast",I said.
"Can you explain why you look like an earth human",she asked.
"We crutoxians are shape shifters",I said and she sighed calmly.
"So this isn't your real form",she said And i nodded. "Can you show me your real form pls....",she added.
"I don't know.....
"Hmmm",she said simply. "But what about your parents",she asked.
"I haven't heard from them",I replied as my expression turned sad.
"There's no way of reaching home",she asked.
"None that I've found and my mum will be worried sick about me",I said.
"But hey since the scientists brought you here can't they take you back",she asked.
"They would if they didn't have plans of their own",I said.
"What do you mean",she asked.
"They'll use me to hunt my people ",I replied.
"Huh...
"You know what we'll have this discussion after the club thing",I said.
"Ok then let's get dressed",she said as she Bought out clothes from a big bag.
.......
      I was in front of a standing mirror looking at what I was wearing.
"WTF is this",I asked.
"Clothes", Veronica replied.
      I was bare chested. I was on combat boots and leather shorts... according to Veronica.
      I was literally naked...how could I stand in front of so many people when Veronica was already making me uncomfortable.
"You look good...let me apply some makeup",she said and sat me down.
"I don't feel good",I said.
"It's because it's your first time but I do think the boss is going to give u a pill",she said.
"What pills",I asked.
"Just to shaken you a little",she replied.
"I don't need it",I said.
"Ok but don't just disappoint ",she said. "And whala",she added and she smiled with achievement as she put down her items.
      At first I expected a girly make up but what Veronica did was a glow up....a beautiful glow up. I've never felt so shamelessly beautiful in my entire life.
"So can we go now", Veronica asked with a smile and I nodded.
      We left the house and I saw a black car right outside. The boss was already inside. Immediately he noticed me,he came down from the car.
"Beautiful....",was the first thing he said as he looked intently at me. "We'll make lots of profits",he added.
"Yes he will", Veronica said with a smile.
"Good job",the boss said with a smile. "Maybe I won't end up selling you after all......how could I when...",he said as he roamed his hand around my face.
"When I do I get to work",I said not looking at him.
"Right now",he replied as he opened the door of the car. "Get in",he said and I did just that. "You too",he added and Veronica entered as well and we three sat in the car.
      I was at the back sit while Veronica and the boss at the front. My heart accelerated abnormally as the thought of what I would do crept in my mind.
"I hope he didn't give you much trouble like last time....I was a little hesitant to send u to him again",the boss said with his eyes fixed on the road.
"No he didn't", Veronica replied.
"Mmm",he said shortly as he parked his car. Are we already there?.
      The boss and Veronica got out of the car and I did as well. They went to the back of the club and I followed suit. There I saw the different people responsible for the smooth running of the club....I must say they did a good job.
"You're late",a man said to me as he stood from where he sat.
"He was with me",the boss said.
"Hurry up and join your mates.....you better put on a good show tonight",the man andsat down back.
"Come",the boss said as he pulled me closer and held my neck tightly in his grib.
"What the .......",I said as I struggled to breathe.
"Just a quick reminder.....give out your best out there. Which reminds me,get the pills",he said.
"Pills",I repeated and then someone came with the pills. The boss then forced them down my throat.
      I choked slightly on it as I couldn't breathe. I held the wall so as to not fall and no one even cared of helping me.
"You are to seduce everyone here....turn them on with your dance moves but don't you dare meet anyone in private. I'm watching you",he said. "No sex is allowed without being paid for.....I'm I understood",he added and my ears tingled a little.
"Yes yes",I yelled quickly in fear.
"Don't forget what I can do....I don't give a damn about why my brother wants you but if you fuck up tonight then I'm handing you over to him",he said and my breathing became heavy.
"Come on now....put on a good show for daddy",he said as he rubbed his hands on my chest.... immediately I entered the main club.
      As I entered the lights that welcomed me was dim of which you could hardly recognize anyone if you didn't look well. I met other boys with guests throwing thier bodies at them.....so people really do this stuff.
      I reached my spot and then my eyes caught the boss back stage.
"I'm watching you",I read his lips say as he smiled in pure wickedness which made me sigh.
      Immediately my senses started tingling and my body started feeling weird. I was feeling restless and I couldn't stay in one place. Just then a rock song started playing and I couldn't hold myself.
      I found myself dancing so hard to the beat of the song that it caught the attention of different people there. People came to where I danced and sprayed money on me. Different hypes everywhere as I moved my body.
      The song changed to a slow song and I found myself resting on the pole. I went up and down slowly as I held my neck and bit my lip but still didn't feel satisfied.
      My hands moved round my body and I felt the urgent need of someone right there and now.
"I want him",I heard a man say from the crowd.
      I didn't know what was going on but slowly I was getting deeper into the moment......