Chapter -3 : The Rich Brat and His Sweetheart

Noor's POV :

Noor's POV :

I was famished as hell. I missed dinner and breakfast so I couldn't wait for lunch. As soon as I finished meeting up with Alizeh I went to the buffet counter. I went for the white pasta first. I could have it all day.
But it looked like food wasn't in my fate that day.
I took my pasta and was walking to the table when someone bumped into me spilling his glass of orange juice all over my white dress and THE AUDACITY TO WALK AWAY AFTER THIS. Normally I would have stayed quiet and walked away but today wasn't that day.

"Excuse me" my voice is normally really soft so of course he hasn't heard me. Louder Noor louder i reprimanded myself.

"EXCUSE ME- where do you think you're going without apologizing" I questioned him.

He turned back to look at me. He was quite taller than me I was 5'2 he was at least 6ft towering over me. "Sorry" he said in such a nonchalant tone and turned back trying to walk away again

"No you're not, do you see what you have done. The stain isn't gonna go away" I replied

He turned back and this time I did feel a little frightened. I don't talk to people at all especially not boys. But I talk non-stop in front of my friends.

"I will pay you for this, happy?" he said bored
THE AUDACITY OF THIS GUY I SWEAR TO GOD

"What do you think I can't buy a new dress myself?"

Never have I ever been this insulted by someone. What does he think of himself huh. My family could buy his entire- I could not believe this guy.

"Then what's the big deal sweetheart" he asked uninterested

I looked at him trying to put my fallen jaw up. Sweetheart? From which angle did I look like his sweetheart? Where did he find me sweet from even, heart ki toh baat hi maat karo. (Don't even get me started on the heart)

"I am not your sweetheart okay! There isn't any big deal. You're just another rich brat!"I answered furious.

A loud laugh broke out. A whole group of people were watching us from their table. About three boys and three girls. Must be his friends cousins whatever.

"See you are a rich brat" one of those guys about my age said teasing

"Shut up Kabir" the rich brat replied.

"He didn't say anything wrong" another girl with dark brown hair supported.
They loved annoying him I guessed. But he gave them a death stare.

"Kya ab bolo shut up, sab sirf mere upar hi marzi chala sakte hain" the guy named Kabir said pouting.
Ahha I felt bad for him I know that feels my friends are always bossing over me because I am the baby.

"I couldn't care less about your dress so this time excuse me, yes I heard you the first time" he said with such arrogance and walked away to his table where his group was sitting. I felt like punching his face so I mentally did it.