Chapter-25: The First Date

Note: Just a disclaimer for understanding the timeline of the chapters better as some people had confusion. So I will mention it from next Chapters too.

This storyline now will consist of consecutive 16 weeks:
Week 1- Arya's wedding
Week 2- Alizain's engagement
Week 3- Cruise ship
Week 4- The Fair date + Office detour
Week 5- The picnic
Week 6- Will be continuing from this chapter

TARGET VOTE: 2000
(WEEK-6)

After coming back from the picnic I had spent the entire week perfecting everything for one day

After coming back from the picnic I had spent the entire week perfecting everything for one day. Actually half of the week went away convincing Shayra to keep her word. But nevertheless I can be convincing when I want to be. Tomorrow was going to be our first date and by first I mean, the first of the thousands that would come. She didn't need to be mine but I had given myself to her already.

The next day I woke up before the alarm even rang. The feeling was similar to when I went on school trips where you couldn't sleep all night, just excited for the upcoming day. I went down for breakfast and surprisingly everyone was up as well, already having their breakfast.

"Kabir you know it's not 11am yet you're up at the wrong time." Azaan bhai mocked me.

"No he doesn't need sleep in fact I can bet he didn't sleep all night." Zaina smirked at me. Yes, I had to tell her my plans. After all she was the first one I had told about Shayra anyways. In fact, somehow she was a great advisor. 

"Why what happened to my kid?" My mom asked me concerned.

"Nothing it's just-" I didn't what to say. I wasn't going to lie. If there was one thing I hated more than anything was a lie. They ruin the trust and relationship. So I kept my mouth shut but Ahaan didn't.

"Your kid is going on a date mami (aunt)" Ahaan smirked again. Zaina told him of course ugh.

"Shayra SAID YES?" Azaan bhai's surprised tone came from the other end of the table.

"Shayra? Whose Shayra?" The interested voices around the table asked as everyone pinned their eyes on me.

"Isn't she the one from our legal firm, working with you?" My dad asked.

"No wait I think she is Alizeh's friend."  Chachi (aunt) replied.

"Yeah both of them are the same person. After Zain bhaia's wedding we should directly plan Kabir bhaia's then!" Kiara replied excited. Any distraction anyone please.

"First let Zain's wedding happen. Speaking of that, where is this girl? Zoya didn't you tell her to have breakfast here?" Dadi (grandma) asked Chachi (aunt).

"I did but Alizeh can't come for breakfast she will be here for lunch." Chachi (aunt) replied.

"Woah Bhabi is coming today. Then Bhaia is too?" I asked as I had no clue about it. But seeing the faces on the table I realized no one else did either.