Chapter-17: The Rage

WE EXCEEDED 300K+ READS

TARGET VOTE: 1400+

PLAYLIST: Dress - Taylor Swift

"Say my name and everything just stops"

"Even in my worst times
You could see the best of me
Flashback to my mistakes
My rebounds, my earthquakes
Even in my worst lies
You saw the truth in me"

"Even in my worst timesYou could see the best of meFlashback to my mistakesMy rebounds, my earthquakesEven in my worst liesYou saw the truth in me"

6 DAYS AFTER THE TRIP :

My family was coming back next week from USA as every year we spent holidays here. I only came earlier for Arya's wedding and was staying alone at our home here with two househelps.

I woke up at around, 2pm for the day, good thing about not having anyone is I could do whatever I wanted. I studied all night and slept all day. Alizeh was in same condition as me. But we'll I always had a messed up sleep schedule since childhood.

But for today I had planned a hangout with some of my family friends, Maya and Saira. We planned to go for movies in the afternoon and later had dinner plans, just like old days.

My day went great that is until the movies, at around 8pm we went to the restaurant for dinner. Over there guess who I saw?

Yes you're right the rich brat, he was their with his friends. I avoided his eyes and successfully him and had my dinner peacefully with Maya and Saira when suddenly I felt a pair of eyes peircing me. It was him, he looked at me with such venemous eyes, he was still mad about the phone incident. But what do I care?

It was 10pm almost to be 11 when I bid my friends goodbye and stood outside the restaurant waiting for my driver who seemed to have disappeared leaving the car. The car was parked a bit far away from the restaurant so had walked there myself, but the place was eerily quiet.

After 5 minutes two guys seemed to be appear walking down the road and they didn't seem right to me. I called my driver again but there was no answer. The two guys were definitely from the road, I saw them walking in my direction and tried to open the car door in vain, it was locked and the key was with my useless driver.

"Kya hua? Lift chahiye? Hum dein dete hain. The guys said coming closer but I ignored them clutching my hands and moving away.
(What happened? Do you need a lift? Let us help you)

"Itni sundor ladki ko Kya Hum akele chor sakhe Hain?" One of them asked the other while the other one shaked their heads.
(Can we leave such a beautiful girl alone?)

"Isse pehle mein police bolaun leave!" I said mustering all my courage putting on a brave face.
(Leave before I call the police)

"Bolalun" one of them said taking away the phone from my hand as the approached closer and I hit a dead end. Scared was understatement for what I was feeling. I didn't have anything to protect me. I smelled cheap alcohol scent coming from them.
(Call them)