Chapters-24: The Cold Revenge

Target VOTE: 1800+

"So Ahaan tell us your thoughts on your sweetheart

"So Ahaan tell us your thoughts on your sweetheart." Shayra asked Ahaan putting him on the spot.

"Why are you dragging me in this ufff" Noor whined and Shayra shushed her.

"I think sweetheart is very possessive" Ahaan said smirking at Noor.

"Huh how do you know?" Alizeh questioned raising her eyebrows.

"He knows nothing. He's a delulu don't you guys know." Noor said quickly and she spinned the bottle this time to divert everyone's minds, her friends however shot her a knowing look. The bottle landed on Alizeh this time.

"Dare" Alizeh said confidently.

"Sit on Zain bhaia's lap" Kabir shouted, "Give him a check kiss" Ahaan also shouted at the same time.

"Keep your stupid dares to yourselves you two" Alizeh said hitting them on the head lightly and Zain shot them a glare.

"You know what give me a truth. I am not doing any of your stupid dares" Alizeh said this time sighing.

"Okay then bhabi tell us how many boyfriends did you have back in London?" Ahaan asked this time.

"None" Alizeh replied taking a sip of the soda.

"What really?" Not just Ahaan and Kabir even Zain and I asked in unison. That was kind of unexpected.

"Yeah guys is it really that surprising?" Alizeh chuckled.

"I thought we were the astagfirullah twins bhabi" Ahaan told Alizeh making a sad face.

"I am not even that much of a harami okay I do have some lines.' Alizeh told him.

"Even I thought you had multiple boyfriends" Zain said almost in a whisper but Alizeh and I who were sitting on either sides of him heard it.

"No guys I didn't have any boyfriends because I want the person I love to be my first and last" Alizeh voiced out.

"Ohho my bhaia's the lucky one then" Kabir said looking at Zain but Zain's eyes were fixed on Alizeh.

"Okay what about crushes?" Kabir questioned now.

"I have had multiple crushes" Alizeh replied.

"Yeah yeah I remember Mahir" Noor said.

"Oh my god yes Mahir! That cutie hottie" Shayra exclaimed.

"Here we go again" Dua said sighing and facepalmed. She looked so cute when she was frustrated like this.

"Who is Mahir?" came Kabir and Zain's dangerously calm voice. Just the name of another guy got those two worked up and I was supposed to bear the presence of that Armaan or whatever all day.

"The cutie hottie isn't it Alizeh" Shayra said winking at Alizeh.

"Ayee that was a silly little crush only for me." Alizeh protested.