Chapter-23: The Treasure Hunt

{As it's my birthday week here's a birthday treat for you all. Not only an update but a double update will be posting chapter-24 in 20 minutes}

TARGET VOTE: 1800+ (just because I am posting the next chapter don't forget to vote on this one)

It's been a while since we have been playing. We are on the very last clue now which means the treasure. We had two possible guesses, as the estate of the farmhouse was huge, so Ahaan had set out on the other side and of course Vaani would tag along everywhere with him, and I set out on the opposite side myself.

I was getting, deeper into the woods, it would be a waste if I found nothing there, I thought. But no, I did find something, not exactly something which you would call a treasure. That thief who stole my precious earrings now on his way to steal my glory too.

"Are you stalking me now?" Kabir asked crossing the clearing, as we stood oppoosite each other.

"No I am looking for treasure. Don't annoy me now" I snapped.

"Well I found my treasure." He replied casually.

"What?! Where! How could you guys get it before us? We were ahead of you!" I exclaimed feeling the loss. I knew it was a game but I wouldn't mind winning.

"My treasure is right here" He winked showing me the front camera of his phone on my face.

"Kabir! I thought you were finally done with this. You acted so professional that day and you're back to this now!" I questioned shoving his phone away.

"I know how to keep my personal professional life separate, that's why." Kabir replied.

"Good for you, I am leaving." I stomped out but he pulled me back by the wrist. "I thought you wanted to win this game." He questioned.

"I do which is why I am leaving." I replied getting out of his hold and trying to leave again but his voice stopped me. "What if I tell you I spotted the treasure box." He grinned as I looked back with a questioning expression.

"You're bluffing." I replied.

"Tumhari kasam I am not" he said acting genuine.
(I swear on you I am not)

"Uff how dare you lie on my name I don't want to die so fast!" I replied.

"Main jhoot nahi bolta." he replied sounding offended like a kid.
( I don't lie)

"Then where is it? And no wait why will you help me win, we are on opposite teams?" I questioned again.

"I will tell you where it is in a second and I don't care about winning any treasure, the only thing I wanna win over is you." He replied again. How could someone be so persistent when I was so rude with him all the damn time.